“expensive, but really good food. and view”
Review of Driftwood Cafe - CLOSED

Driftwood Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Driftwood Cafe Bar and Grill sits over the Caribbean Sea. The East Wind is usually always blowing. There is an outside Dock and Open Veranda to enjoy. We seat up to 75 people. A Great place to watch a sunset, swim, snokel or dive.The Food is Awesome and we have a great staff..Come enjoy the day with us, or dinner or hang out at the Bar.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

owners are super nice, but the prices are higher than other places on the islands. Food is very good, but we would have ordered more drinks if we didnt have to find our waitress each time - no worries - we would definitely go back

Reviewed 6 July 2014

They have a nice location, views and great atmosphere, the food is good. Sometimes when it is too crowded the service gets a lil slow, but if youre chilling with friends tis not that bad. Monkey balls keep em coming but pinas coladas are not good I dont recommend them. At night its pretty nice to watch the lights over the island or admire the sky when theres a lot of stars or full moon while you are eating. It is a cool place to hang out and grab a bite with a few drinks.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just like other Utila waterfront bars this one is no exception, chilled, nice, friendly stuff, good drinks, and god, cheap.

Nothing more to say.

Try it out.

2  Thank Kleisthenis S
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had the joy of celebrating my birthday at Driftwood. I'd have to give the nod to Driftwood for the better burger if compared to their nearby establishments. And I'm not one for shots... but shortly after arriving in Utila my new found friends insisted I try "monkey balls". Must say I was not disappointed!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Even though the little island is full of good restaurants, we fell in love with this place. The food was excellent - the pork chops and the skewers were sensational - but the staff is over-the-top friendly and helpful. We had a great time drinking on the dock, and would stop in this place most days just for a few toddies and to chat up the staff. When I close my eyes and think about Utila, this joint is what I tend to envision.