“Great food”

Driftwood Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Driftwood Cafe Bar and Grill sits over the Caribbean Sea. The East Wind is usually always blowing. There is an outside Dock and Open Veranda to enjoy. We seat up to 75 people. A Great place to watch a sunset, swim, snokel or dive.The Food is Awesome and we have a great staff..Come enjoy the day with us, or dinner or hang out at the Bar.
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great bar with delicious food...especially the pork chop and mash, gave me a bit of home comfort after all the rice! The servings are huge and very tasty.
The management is wonderful and always friendly and great service. The monkey balls are the best shots on the island and definitely worth a try.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this bar whether just for drinks or food. Great atmosphere and charm.

1  Thank sam3399
There are newer reviews for Driftwood Cafe

Reviewed 28 July 2014

owners are super nice, but the prices are higher than other places on the islands. Food is very good, but we would have ordered more drinks if we didnt have to find our waitress each time - no worries - we would definitely go back

Reviewed 6 July 2014

They have a nice location, views and great atmosphere, the food is good. Sometimes when it is too crowded the service gets a lil slow, but if youre chilling with friends tis not that bad. Monkey balls keep em coming but pinas coladas are not good I dont recommend them. At night its pretty nice to watch the lights over the island or admire the sky when theres a lot of stars or full moon while you are eating. It is a cool place to hang out and grab a bite with a few drinks.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just like other Utila waterfront bars this one is no exception, chilled, nice, friendly stuff, good drinks, and god, cheap.

Nothing more to say.

Try it out.

2  Thank Kleisthenis S
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had the joy of celebrating my birthday at Driftwood. I'd have to give the nod to Driftwood for the better burger if compared to their nearby establishments. And I'm not one for shots... but shortly after arriving in Utila my new found friends insisted I try "monkey balls". Must say I was not disappointed!