“Best dive center in Utila! ”

Parrots Dive Center
Ranked #7 of 18 Tours in Utila
More attraction details
Owner description: A locally run and operated dive center . A community oriented Padi 5 star resort .
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best dive center in Utila! ”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

If you love diving look no further than parrots! The staff is super friendly and the instructors are the best! Great place to get your open water or advanced certification. The equipment is in good condition and the attention is great.
For a great diving experience go to parrots!

• Hebrew first
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Place To Dive”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love Parrots!! I have been diving with the 3 times since 2010 and would never go anywhere else! There staff there are top notch and very attentive to you. You don't just dive there, you become part of their family. Tatiana and Alfred are locals and know so much about Utila. Whenever I go there I feel like I am coming home. Dive with the locals and you will see the difference! Not only is the shop and staff amazing, but they are always trying to help out the Utila community. They care about everyone that walks through the door. I can't wait to be back for. 4th visit in a few months!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best dive shop EVER!!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

From the minute I got there they always make me feel like family. This is my second time to Utila and I wouldn't dive with anyone else. They put me on every dive that I asked and made sure I had the best time. The staff is amazing and the dive shop is next to the best bar on the island. I will keep going to Parrots Utila until I'm a little old lady. <3

Amsterdam
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“lovable organized chaos”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Can say just the best about everyone at Parrots. Funky kinky bunch of ppl from all around the world but all with one passion - diving. Stayed on the island only 4 days, but will be coming back soon for some more :)
And hats down to your very experienced dive masters, particularly the one who fed me with chocolate chip cookies while waiting for climbing to the boat and another one for salsa dance and a run on the sea bottom...

Visited May 2014
1 Thank M Z
Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Parrots for the win!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Such and wicked mix of Dive Masters all made you feel like one of the family. They always made you feel safe and looked after you at all times in the water, open water course is a dangerous start to what i can seee becoming a huge hobby. LOOK out its adictive! Cheers guys and i highly reccomend this joint.

Visited August 2014