“Great food and excellent smoothies”
Review of Che Pancho

Che Pancho
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Utila
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Great food and excellent smoothies”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I've visited Che Pancho many times during my month stay on Utila and never had a bad experience. In fact I can recommend the smoothies to start. A generous serving of fresh fruit and other cobinations make for a truly refreshing drink. Don't miss the Spanish omelette or the chicken schnitzel; both winners!

• Visited June 2014

Berea, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Smoothie”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Excellent smoothie and a great lunch. The Chicken Schnitzel sandwich is very good. The menu is very well priced.

• Visited May 2014
Raleigh, NC
“Good salads, avoid the veggie omelet”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went here because someone told me they had good salads. So on my first visit I ordered a salad and some fries, and it was true: the salad was quite good. Nothing that would qualify as outstanding in the states, but this is Utila and you are lucky to get vegetables at all, and most places will put a few leaves of iceberg and a slice of tomato on your plate and call that a salad. At least here you get salad dressing, plus fresh (not brown) iceberg lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and onion. The vegetables were crisp, the dressing was plentiful but not overpowering (a light vinaigrette type dressing), and I was pleased. The fries were fine as well. The second time I went I was a bit hungrier, so I opted for a salad and a veggie omelet. The salad was again good. The main filling of the omelet was sauerkraut and it was NOT good at all, as you might imagine. Eggs and pickled cabbage do not pair well together. So if you're a vegetarian, I would recommend this place for a snack only as there is not much else on the menu for you.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Bourgeois_Yuppie
Gastonia, North Carolina
“One of our best meals on Utila!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stopped in for breakfast on our last day at the Lighthouse and we were so thrilled with the experience! The place is tucked back off the street with lush foliage separating the outdoor seating from the street.

We don't speak any Spanish and the waitress no English but we made out ok. My husband got the Spanish omlette and I got the tuna salad sandwich and strawberry smoothie. The omlette was incredible. The sandwich and smoothie were great too. I went back a second time later in the week and got another one. My husband was all smiles and he is very hard to please. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jungledriver
Porto Alegre, RS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Their smoothies are the very good and also the sandwiches.

I've been there at least 4 times while in Utila. Highly reccomend!

Visited March 2014