“great prices , cute place”
Review of Che Pancho

Che Pancho
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Utila
Cuisines: American, Argentinian, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Worth, Texas
“great prices , cute place”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I ordered the tuna sandwich plate with fries and it was fabulous. I could eat the whole thing! all for less than $6.00

Visited August 2013

Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“2 years later and still my favourite place”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends obsess over the smoothies here. I normally go for banana and strawberry but the coffee is also exceptional. The fries are the best I've had on the island and I still love the tuna sandwiches. The staff are friendly and the service is really good.
Easily worth the money you pay, its 45 lempiras for a 2 flavour smoothie.

New York City, New York
“Great food and excellent smoothies”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I've visited Che Pancho many times during my month stay on Utila and never had a bad experience. In fact I can recommend the smoothies to start. A generous serving of fresh fruit and other cobinations make for a truly refreshing drink. Don't miss the Spanish omelette or the chicken schnitzel; both winners!

• Visited June 2014
Berea, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Smoothie”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Excellent smoothie and a great lunch. The Chicken Schnitzel sandwich is very good. The menu is very well priced.

• Visited May 2014
Raleigh, NC
“Good salads, avoid the veggie omelet”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went here because someone told me they had good salads. So on my first visit I ordered a salad and some fries, and it was true: the salad was quite good. Nothing that would qualify as outstanding in the states, but this is Utila and you are lucky to get vegetables at all, and most places will put a few leaves of iceberg and a slice of tomato on your plate and call that a salad. At least here you get salad dressing, plus fresh (not brown) iceberg lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and onion. The vegetables were crisp, the dressing was plentiful but not overpowering (a light vinaigrette type dressing), and I was pleased. The fries were fine as well. The second time I went I was a bit hungrier, so I opted for a salad and a veggie omelet. The salad was again good. The main filling of the omelet was sauerkraut and it was NOT good at all, as you might imagine. Eggs and pickled cabbage do not pair well together. So if you're a vegetarian, I would recommend this place for a snack only as there is not much else on the menu for you.

• Visited April 2014