“Great Massage and a great person!!”
Review of Wei Bodywork massage - CLOSED

Wei Bodywork massage
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide a unique integration of deep tissue massage, Hawaii Lomi-lomi massage, and Cranial Sacral Therapy. Each session is nurturing, relaxing, and deeply therapeutic.
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Right after a Float at Float Utila I had an amazing massage and felt like a million bucks!! If you are ever able to get a massage from Wei I recommend it highly for all vactioners!!! All my muscles were relaxed and relieved of tension!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I went to Wei for a massage when I was in Utila March 2012. Excellent!!!!! she was very professional and the space was clean and relaxing. Well worth the money!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Wei will sort you out! Excellent massage. No one can inflict as much delicious pain as Wei!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

best message for a very reasonable price! awesome way to end a day of diving!