“Best Mixed Drinks on Utila...”

Neptune's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Utila
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Central American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, View
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Opened March 2013. The setting is spectacular - right on the beach, just steps away from our 190-foot pier and offering magnificent mountain and sunset views. The tantalizing menu will feature favorites like: Wings, Jambalaya, Fish tacos, Angus Burgers, Shrimp Po Boys, Nachos, Cubans, Ceviche, Plantain Chips, Hand-Cut Fries, and Coconut Red Beans and Rice. Also, try our signature cocktails. Mojitos, Mudslides, Spicy Margaritas and the Orange Crush. Neptunes at Coral Beach Village is destined to become one of Utila's most popular dining and carryout spots! We are also available for private dinners, parties or special events in the evenings. Please message with inquiries.
San Francisco, California
“Best Mixed Drinks on Utila...”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

After several afternoons there, I can confidently say that I LOVE Neptune's! I had stayed at the property next door on my previous trip to Utila. They were building Neptune's at that time & I'm happy that they have done such a nice job with their endeavor. I think I went there 3 times during my recent visit. They have EXCELLENT Sensibilities wherever Bar or Kitchen is concerned. Best Mixed Drinks on the Island, & Nachos to die for. I hope to eat lots more food there when I return. It's not like I really want EVERYONE to know about Neptune's, but since it deserves to stay in business, I'd BETTER Spread the Love! They have an amazing White Sandy Lagoon & awesome Reef to explore as well. Thanks for the Fun....

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LNBfly

San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Great place to eat in a beautiful location, and friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Delicious food, beautiful setting, snorkeling just off the dock, many activities, the frozen drinks are great, staff makes you feel at home.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank DaIzLo
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food, Great snorkeling!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed on treasure beach (Lavandar House) and visited Neptunes for a half a day and my only regret is that we didn't stay longer.
I love to snorkel and scuba dive so I was anxious to snorkel off the dock at Neptunes which was suggested by our friends/caretakers (Dave and Trish). I snorkeled multiple areas of the cays and this was my favorite area to snorkel throughout the cays. The area is filled with large colonies of rare Elkhorn and Staghorn coral, lots of fish, and other large colonies of coral. I was even told there is a resident octopus that lives near the dock.
Now for the food….The food is nothing short of amazing. it is gourmet, served in large portions, and very reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and their bar is always stocked.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Payton V
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Paradise and then some...”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you come to Utila, like the song says, you owe it to yourself to visit one of the island's hidden jewels. Neptunes has the best beach you'll visit in Utila, with instant snorkeling and diving points right on the dock, and some of the best meals you'll try.

This place is worth the entire trip to Utila alone! Don't miss it.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Code_Link
Omaha, Nebraska
“Quiet Oasis with Great Food!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here out last full day on Utila and wished we would have found out about this place earlier. It's has amazing beaches with lawn chairs and hammocks for laying out/relaxing. A nice bar/restaurant with Happy Hour specials daily. We had the nachos, tuna tartare, and the ice cream waffle.... SO YUMMY!! Prices are similar to other restaurants on the island and you cannot beat the atmosphere of this place. Call ahead to find out when boat will pick you up. It's a nice quick boat ride and free if you can round up 5 people!! Plan to hangout here for the day because once you get to Neptune's you won't want to leave! Also had great service... All of the staff was friendly and great to talk to!

2 Thank WhitLarsen