“Fantastic Location-Service”

Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Utila
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened March 2013. The setting is spectacular - right on the beach, just steps away from our 190-foot pier and offering magnificent mountain and sunset views. The tantalizing menu will feature favorites like: Wings, Jambalaya, Fish tacos, Angus Burgers, Shrimp Po Boys, Nachos, Cubans, Ceviche, Plantain Chips, Hand-Cut Fries, and Coconut Red Beans and Rice. Also, try our signature cocktails. Mojitos, Mudslides, Spicy Margaritas and the Orange Crush. Neptunes at Coral Beach Village is destined to become one of Utila's most popular dining and carryout spots! We are also available for private dinners, parties or special events in the evenings. Please message with inquiries.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

During my last visit to Utila, I had a chance to enjoy a business lunch at Neptune's with important banking people visiting from the Honduran mainland. The entire experience was exemplary, especially the "catch of the day" tuna special enjoyed by our guests.

1  Thank Kent P

Reviewed 12 May 2014

After several afternoons there, I can confidently say that I LOVE Neptune's! I had stayed at the property next door on my previous trip to Utila. They were building Neptune's at that time & I'm happy that they have done such a nice job with their endeavor. I think I went there 3 times during my recent visit. They have EXCELLENT Sensibilities wherever Bar or Kitchen is concerned. Best Mixed Drinks on the Island, & Nachos to die for. I hope to eat lots more food there when I return. It's not like I really want EVERYONE to know about Neptune's, but since it deserves to stay in business, I'd BETTER Spread the Love! They have an amazing White Sandy Lagoon & awesome Reef to explore as well. Thanks for the Fun....

1  Thank LNBfly
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Delicious food, beautiful setting, snorkeling just off the dock, many activities, the frozen drinks are great, staff makes you feel at home.

2  Thank DaIzLo
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed on treasure beach (Lavandar House) and visited Neptunes for a half a day and my only regret is that we didn't stay longer.
I love to snorkel and scuba dive so I was anxious to snorkel off the dock at Neptunes which was suggested by our friends/caretakers (Dave and Trish). I snorkeled multiple areas of the cays and this was my favorite area to snorkel throughout the cays. The area is filled with large colonies of rare Elkhorn and Staghorn coral, lots of fish, and other large colonies of coral. I was even told there is a resident octopus that lives near the dock.
Now for the food….The food is nothing short of amazing. it is gourmet, served in large portions, and very reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and their bar is always stocked.

1  Thank Payton V
Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you come to Utila, like the song says, you owe it to yourself to visit one of the island's hidden jewels. Neptunes has the best beach you'll visit in Utila, with instant snorkeling and diving points right on the dock, and some of the best meals you'll try.

This place is worth the entire trip to Utila alone! Don't miss it.

2  Thank Code_Link