“A Piece of Tropical Paradise!”

Neptune's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Utila
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Central American, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Opened March 2013. The setting is spectacular - right on the beach, just steps away from our 190-foot pier and offering magnificent mountain and sunset views. The tantalizing menu will feature favorites like: Wings, Jambalaya, Fish tacos, Angus Burgers, Shrimp Po Boys, Nachos, Cubans, Ceviche, Plantain Chips, Hand-Cut Fries, and Coconut Red Beans and Rice. Also, try our signature cocktails. Mojitos, Mudslides, Spicy Margaritas and the Orange Crush. Neptunes at Coral Beach Village is destined to become one of Utila's most popular dining and carryout spots! We are also available for private dinners, parties or special events in the evenings. Please message with inquiries.
Ellington, Connecticut, United States
“A Piece of Tropical Paradise!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband & I recently visited Neptune's and were blown away by this place! It's a little piece of tropical paradise a short boat ride away from town. Where to begin .... the property is beautiful with luscious plants, white sand, and plenty of trees for the shade lovers. Pull up a beach chair or grab a hammock & enjoy the scenery & a very cold beverage - no warm beer here! There is amazing snorkeling right off the beach so bring your gear and there's an outdoor shower to rinse off afterwards. After snorkeling & lounging for a few hours we grabbed lunch in the restaurant. The restaurant itself was spotlessly clean, perfectly air-conditioned, and tastefully decorated. Lunch was delicious with everything being fresh and homemade - I had the best burger on the island and my husband had the Cuban sandwich both served with crisp plantain chips. Not a crumb was left on either of our plates. Serving us the ice-cold drinks & yummy food was the friendliest staff around! Brooke and her staff are top notch and are there to make your experience at Neptune's one you won't forget! I must also add that the boat ride to & from Neptune's was quick & easy so don't let that deter you from going. You can't go to Utila & not spend a day (or 2 or 3) out at Neptune's!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Samantha P

Seattle, WA
“Fantastic Location-Service”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

During my last visit to Utila, I had a chance to enjoy a business lunch at Neptune's with important banking people visiting from the Honduran mainland. The entire experience was exemplary, especially the "catch of the day" tuna special enjoyed by our guests.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kent P
San Francisco, California
“Best Mixed Drinks on Utila...”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

After several afternoons there, I can confidently say that I LOVE Neptune's! I had stayed at the property next door on my previous trip to Utila. They were building Neptune's at that time & I'm happy that they have done such a nice job with their endeavor. I think I went there 3 times during my recent visit. They have EXCELLENT Sensibilities wherever Bar or Kitchen is concerned. Best Mixed Drinks on the Island, & Nachos to die for. I hope to eat lots more food there when I return. It's not like I really want EVERYONE to know about Neptune's, but since it deserves to stay in business, I'd BETTER Spread the Love! They have an amazing White Sandy Lagoon & awesome Reef to explore as well. Thanks for the Fun....

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LNBfly
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Great place to eat in a beautiful location, and friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Delicious food, beautiful setting, snorkeling just off the dock, many activities, the frozen drinks are great, staff makes you feel at home.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank DaIzLo
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food, Great snorkeling!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed on treasure beach (Lavandar House) and visited Neptunes for a half a day and my only regret is that we didn't stay longer.
I love to snorkel and scuba dive so I was anxious to snorkel off the dock at Neptunes which was suggested by our friends/caretakers (Dave and Trish). I snorkeled multiple areas of the cays and this was my favorite area to snorkel throughout the cays. The area is filled with large colonies of rare Elkhorn and Staghorn coral, lots of fish, and other large colonies of coral. I was even told there is a resident octopus that lives near the dock.
Now for the food….The food is nothing short of amazing. it is gourmet, served in large portions, and very reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and their bar is always stocked.

Visited May 2014