Our two nights at Las Cascadas were perfect.
- Planning for the trip was easy, Ryan was fast in responding to emails and giving us all the information we needed
- Safe transportation to and from the hotel was provided.
- Food is amazing! The chef pampers you with tasty meals.
- The room was impeccable and beautifulyl decorated. We stayed at the Bejuco cabin and it was just perfect, with ample space and a beautiful view of a waterfall.
- Access to your own private waterfalls within the grounds is an awesome perk.
- Ryan was also incredibly helpful in planning fun activities during our stay. Totally recommend to go rafting if you can.
Highly recommend this place!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking