“Great Cheap Place in La Ceiba”
Review of Hotel El Estadio

Hotel El Estadio
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in La Ceiba
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“Great Cheap Place in La Ceiba”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Found this place with little difficulty and I have never been to La Ceiba before. It was New years day and they were closed but the guy inside came right out and let me in anyway. They even let me park my motorcycle inside. Extremely friendly and helpful. I recommend it to anyone looking for a clean affordable hotel.

Room Tip: dorm rooms are a little small so spend a few dollars more on the private rooms
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Dan W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Oh my God, what a place. I emailed last minute and got a dormbed right away. The staff was amazingly welcoming and heard my complaints about bedbugs elswhere (which made me come stay there).They manager turned the complaint into a compliment and upgrated me to a single room.I've seen both the dormroom and a single and both are well taken care of with some extra's (e.g. a shampoo sample).All the floors from bottom to the third story top look like you can eat from them.For a small extra charge the manager wil get up @ 4.30 am to take me to the bus station.Overall a clean,well furnished,friendly place!If I ever return to La Ceiba,I know where to stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Nessamira
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2011

this hotel is next to the stadium but soccer season was over when i went. the owner is very helpful and friendly to the guests. the restaurant doesn't have a menu but the lady can cook anything you like. i will stay here if rooms are available for carnaval next year. the free wifi made using my pc very easy.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
#11 of 22 in La Ceiba
Hotel Carnaval
Hotel Carnaval
#10 of 22 in La Ceiba

Been to Hotel El Estadio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel El Estadio

Property: Hotel El Estadio
Address: Ave Las Americas, right next to the city's soccer Stadium, La Ceiba 31101, Honduras
Region: Honduras > Atlantida Department > La Ceiba
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in La Ceiba
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel El Estadio 2*
Hotel El Estadio now is offering transport services from & to San Pedro Sula airport,Leon Nicaragua,Puerto Barrios Guatemala,call us or e-mail us for more details...We are a small hotel/hostel three story building with private rooms & mixed & female dorms avail,Bar & Restaurant. Located in the heart of La Ceiba, Honduras right next to the city's main soccer stadium. Great place 4 all you Soccer or football fans to watch the city's premier soccer league team matches or very well an international match. We mainly cater to tourists, making it a great safe haven for tourists to network; also have available activities like: white Water Rafting, Hot Springs or Sulpher Water, Hiking, Zip-lining, Canopy, Snorkeling, Scuba diving - if you need classes for certification we can arrange it as well. Just tell the taxi driver you want to go to Hotel El Estadio right next "El Estadio de Ceiba", or The Soccer Stadium of Ceiba, which is the City's soccer Stadium & say you already have a RESERVATION even if you don't have one, so he doesn't take you somewhere else where they get commission,better yet just give us a call & we'll come pick you up from the Air or Sea port, bus terminal. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel El Estadio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.