“Couldn't be any more helpful”
Review of Hotel El Estadio

Hotel El Estadio
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in La Ceiba
“Couldn't be any more helpful”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Stayed at the Hotel El Estadio recently while on a medical brigade in Honduras. Peter, the hostel owner couldn't have been a better host. The facility was clean and comfortable. The price was right. But Peter was the down jewel. He was able to assist us with everything we needed. He drove us crazy Americans all around La Ceiba, in addition to steering us in the right (safe) direction when it came to our travel plans. Without a doubt, we will return to Peters' Hotel El Estadio for our future trips to La Ceiba.
Rik

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Rikdvs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Helsingborg, Sweden
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I was staying there for a few days and the owners of the hotel is super friendly and supportive.
the hotel is just next to the stadium so on game nights I would guess it can be rather noisy. But nothing that bothered me when I was staying there.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank badanka09
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Peter picked me up at the bus station even without me asking for it. I appreciate it a lot. Then after a nice breakfast he made sure we got to the ferry in time the next morning.
Just what you need when forced to stay a night in La Ceiba.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Alex H
Glastonbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I was at Hotel El Estadio in Sep 2012. I enjoyed my stay immensly. Peter was fantastic. He was very accomidating and he went out of his way for people. I was taken aback by the hospitality. If you are wondering where to stay while in La Ceiba I can highly reccomend Hotel El Estadio. Very grateful,

-Jerzy from Connecticut

Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Jerzy-us
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I stayed at El Estadio for two nights on my way to Roatan. Coming from NYC it's not often that I give a Boston guy props but Peter runs a great shop! He picked me up late night from the bus stop and set me up on a rafting trip the next day. After a good breakfast at the hotel on Friday he took me and some other guests from the UK to the ferry. I had a single on the second floor. Was very clean with a private bathroom and even had my own mini fridge to stash a couple beers. Will definitely stay with Peter at El Estadio if I pass through Ceiba again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Matthew Z
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The pleasant staff, including Peter the owner, made my stay here at Hotel El Estadio quite pleasant. The place was safe and secure, was in a very convenient location and had great value for your bucks. If you're gonna travel through here I'd strongly recommend you stay here. Perfect place!

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank AmandaRH
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 19 January 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay in Hotel El Estadio. We stayed in La Ceiba for a night on our way to Utila. We checked into Hotel El Estadio and met the owner/operator Peter. Peter was super friendly and helpful. The hotel was: in a great location, clean, safe and had a wonderful pleasant vibe. We would highly recommend staying here when visiting La Ceiba.

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple