“Great atmosphere, nice food, friendly people”
Review of Mango Tango - CLOSED

Mango Tango
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I had a fantastic meal there while trying to run away from crazy yoga retreat center owner that forced us to eat her idea of healthy food. Mango Tango gave me a nice break, real Honduras friendly culture, lots of smiles and great memories for me.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

I have dined there several times and have enjoyed every meal. Try the chuletas and the seafood dishes. Delectable! I enjoyed the casual outdoors atmosphere. The service was friendly and Zenia stopped by our table to greet us. The drinks were well-prepared and hit the spot!! Everybody in our party had an enjoyable time.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

This is one of the gems of La Ceiba. If you want to have a good time with friends and family this is the place for you. You will be amazed by the quality of the food and the hospitality of the Owner and all of her personnel. Mango Tango is a place I cherish and will always love. It's a must if you are in this neck of the woods. Visit it once and you will be hooked for life. I know I am. Zenia my friend hope to see u soon and enjoy your hospitality once more. U know how i enjoy your music I say this becuase i bragged so much about a specific CD that it was given to me as a gift, now thats great service.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

After a long absence from beautiful La Ceiba, Honduras, I visited Mango Tango and its owner Zenia.

It was a GREAT homecoming for me. Great food and atmosphere - the restaurant is located in what is called La Zona Viva. The staff were very friendly. What a treat...the Chuletas (Smoked Pork Chops) were AMAZING!!! Loved the dessert selections.

I speak Spanish fluently so communicating with the staff was not an issue. The owner, Zenia, speaks English fluently as she graduated from a U.S. University, and she is a hands-on owner. I know she will be happy to greet you should you ask for her.

If you look carefully, there is art all around and beautiful ornamental plants. I love the open, breezy feel of the locale.

Mango Tango was one of the highlights of my visit to La Ceiba.Next time you are in the city or if you are visiting La Ceiba for the first time, stop by Mango Tango. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I visit Honduras at least once a year and it is impossible not to get together with old time friends at our favorite restaurant " Mango Tango". Their authentic Honduran food and laid back atmosphere is what makes this place one of the best restaurants in La Ceiba.