“Decent”

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 June 2013

For a Honduras restaurant it wasn't bad. I probably won't go back but I've had much worse in la ceiba. It's a cute place in zona viva

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We enjoyed the food while we were there but never went back because we got sick! I don't know how long they are leaving the food out and what flies get on them but they should make some improvements in that regard.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

The food was really tasty, but the waiter recommended the half portion of food even though I told him that I'm really hungry (and the full plate is just a bit more expensive). So afterwards had to pick up some food from other place becourse it took a while to get the food.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I had a fantastic meal there while trying to run away from crazy yoga retreat center owner that forced us to eat her idea of healthy food. Mango Tango gave me a nice break, real Honduras friendly culture, lots of smiles and great memories for me.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

I have dined there several times and have enjoyed every meal. Try the chuletas and the seafood dishes. Delectable! I enjoyed the casual outdoors atmosphere. The service was friendly and Zenia stopped by our table to greet us. The drinks were well-prepared and hit the spot!! Everybody in our party had an enjoyable time.