The rooms are nice and clean. Very nice clean beach and some activities for children available.
It is very close to the Water Park which is a plus when travelling with kids. Very nice buffet at any time with their all inclusive packages. They have different "themes" for every day so you don't get bored of the food if you are staying there for a long period of time.
It could get very crowded sometimes because they have a daily all-inclusive passes.
In another hand.. I've had several close friends who've gotten married here and we noticed that the staff was very friendly when organizing the ceremony and food tasting but once it was wedding time some things changed a bit.
They are the host a TV show and on the wedding day we realized that they had set the chairs at the beach right next to a huge structure that was built for the show. The photographers did a good job cause this was not seen on any of the pictures. At the food sampling the bride chose a very nice fillet in wine sauce and on the wedding day the meat wasn't was nice, it didn't even seem like if it was fillet. Another one they signed a contract for a place and a week before the wedding they told her that they had to change it because another event was going to take place nearby and they feared that the wedding was going to be disturbed.
Anyhow, at the end everyone was having fun and probably no other guest even noticed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas Hotel La Ceiba
- Palma Real Beach Resort And Villas
- Palma Real Beach Hotel
- Palma Real Honduras
- Palma Real Beach La Ceiba
- Palma Real Hotel Honduras
- Palma Real La Ceiba