We stayed for one week. We booked last minute and did the room upgrade.
The rooms were great - normal for caribbean all Incl. Met some awesome people on our trip. Tippped the hotel staff and even had our clothes folded.
Hotel didnt have much of a "nightlife" so if you're loooking to PARTY...wouldnt recommend.
The beach was very nice. We walked for hours. Was very nice even to little town down the way - Sambo Creek - If you bring used clothes or items for people there dont hand them out until you're about to walk back or you'll get swarmed. Very cute and needy. Took about an hour to get there. Bring water.
Didnt have any problems with beach bugs. Wear sunscreen.
Very friendly and tried hard.
Average. A la cart was ok. The asian one...meh
Heard they were all good. The Zip lining was AWESOME. We loved it and Im afraid of heights. The price was great too. Also did th mud bath there.
The WHite Water rafting we also did. Was fun. great tour guides there.
We did a city trip and went to market and the mall on our own. Was ok.
I also volunteered some time at near by orphanage. I sponsor a child and taught some highland dancing. This was a great place to bring items for donations and a life changing experience. Want info? Email me.
Overall very good trip. We try to go south once a year. Have been all over. This was one place I return to.
From Maggie and Jason
Age 28, 29
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Real Beach Resort And Villas
- Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas Hotel La Ceiba
- Palma Real Beach Hotel
- Palma Real Honduras
- Palma Real Beach La Ceiba
- Palma Real Hotel Honduras
- Palma Real La Ceiba