We travelled with 3 children, chose a villa, it was very quiet and with fully equipped kitchen, very clean, no mold, no insects, 2 huge bathrooms, no problems with water. Furniture pathetic and falling apart, but who cares!
No internet at the villas though, but OK at the lobby or main building.
Food totally safe but not appealing to the kids, they survived on pancakes, cereal and bananas.
The hotel is very busy with locals on the week-end, and almost empty during the week, but they always have enough of everything.
I was very happy to practice my Spanish, only a handful of staff speak half-decent English, no French.
Beach is waivy but one can still swim, water is mixed with sand, no snorkelling nearby.
Many pools, very clean, no problems with towels, chairs, shade.
We did a few trips: Cayos Cochinos, canopy, baths, cayaking, cloud forest: all departed on time, all very interesting.
Not to miss a visit to an orphanage nearby. If you have room for toys and chocolates, bring them, but money is OK too. This is the type of charity one can not go wrong with.
Many thanks to Catherine, she is a kind of a rep one can only wish for, goes all the way and more to help everybody. For example, we all got our bands and room keys at the airport before getting on the buses that saved this check-in grief. We were granted a very late check-out no problem on a very busy day.
The airport is a huge pain, very cold waiting area, so keep some warm clothes out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas Hotel La Ceiba
- Palma Real Beach Resort And Villas
- Palma Real Beach Hotel
- Palma Real Honduras
- Palma Real Beach La Ceiba
- Palma Real Hotel Honduras
- Palma Real La Ceiba