“La Ceiba Beach Club”

Sambo Creek Canopy Tours & Spa
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I've looked online a lot. If looking for a vacation that is affords able and want a beachfront home or beach view bungalow in Honduras. La Ceiba Beach Club will have something to accomadate you. From
Bungalows to two story beach homes.
Renting is the 2nd half of a business. Property sales is where it's at. So, that is great for everyone. Now is the time to invest, make a choice, and carry in for your future which does not matter if you are 35 or 70 years old. That is the best part. Nothing more nothing less

1  Thank LaCeibaBeachClub

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Even the drive through the park to the tour's base is a treat. The guides were very friendly and professional. The lines are well setup with lots of great runs through the tree tops. My only compliant was that I wished we could have slowed down just a little bit. But the tree stands at each end are not very big and not set up for lounging.

The hot springs that are available for free after the tour are amazing. Enjoy the mud scrub, and order in some food. It's definitely worth hanging out for a while.

Great day trip.

1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I wanted to go to the hot springs, and drove to this venue. I parked at the top of a hill with a sign indicating the facility was nearby. I walked down the hill, and there was a company truck parked next to a small area with a palapa and some tables underneath.

There were two men sitting at a table eating, and a man standing at a sales counter. I was not greeted. I said "hola" to the men closest to me. One of them asked me where I was going, and I replied, "the hot springs."

He grunted and said, "Wait," nodding at his food. I started walking toward the road that seemed to lead to the park. He yelled that I had to pay. I asked how much. He said, "Twenty-five dollars." I looked at him incredulously, and asked, "Twenty-five?" He quickly replied, "Twenty."

At that point, I realized he was gouging me, on top of being rude and not attentive to customer service.

Not impressed. There are a lot of wonderful places to visit in the local area. I don't recommend this one.

2  Thank Ben_Malisow
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Did a two hour canopy tour with a group here. The team who ran the place also had built it and others in other countries. Most spoke English, all understood tourists very well and took safety seriously. It was a very long (several mile) trip all told, one of the rides was almost a km. Great views of jungle, hot spring, and ocean. Great fun, not at all scary, and an exhilarating morning's adventure.

1  Thank sagafemina
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We chose to do the zip lines in sambo area of la ceiba and were quite pleased with the experience
The initial ride is in a zebra painted truck in the cab which provides one with the views of the area and dangers of driving in honduras One up at the thatched area we were given a briefing (we had done this before so we're pretty comfortable with the concept) and then taken by car up tot he starting point for a series of 13 cables which crus crossed through the jungle canopy
The guides were always careful with attention for safety and even smaller children likely would do this tour. We did not know about the hot springs so we were not prepared with bathing attire but slid in with our clothing anyway. They had lovely fresh fruit and if one desired massages in the jungle After we were shown the resident hummingbirds in their nest with their babies which was a rare site

2  Thank marikim