“Sambo Creek - MUST GO if you like Zip Lining”

Sambo Creek Canopy Tours & Spa
The Woodlands, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sambo Creek - MUST GO if you like Zip Lining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had an incredibly amazing time at Sambo Creek Canopy Tours and Spa. Eight of us visited in mid July. The scenery is breathtaking, the equipment solid, the tropical canopy was stunning and the staff was stellar! English speaking, they were all about SAFETY first, took time individually to make sure everyone knew what to expect and then allowed us to enjoy the thrill of Zip Lining through and above a tropical paradise. I really can't say enough about what a great experience this was. I highly recommend Sambo Creek to anyone staying in the La Ceiba, Honduras area. See more pictures at www.laceiba2014.shutterfly.com

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Bruno Y

La Ceiba, Honduras
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“La Ceiba Beach Club”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I've looked online a lot. If looking for a vacation that is affords able and want a beachfront home or beach view bungalow in Honduras. La Ceiba Beach Club will have something to accomadate you. From
Bungalows to two story beach homes.
Renting is the 2nd half of a business. Property sales is where it's at. So, that is great for everyone. Now is the time to invest, make a choice, and carry in for your future which does not matter if you are 35 or 70 years old. That is the best part. Nothing more nothing less

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LaCeibaBeachClub
Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Even the drive through the park to the tour's base is a treat. The guides were very friendly and professional. The lines are well setup with lots of great runs through the tree tops. My only compliant was that I wished we could have slowed down just a little bit. But the tree stands at each end are not very big and not set up for lounging.

The hot springs that are available for free after the tour are amazing. Enjoy the mud scrub, and order in some food. It's definitely worth hanging out for a while.

Great day trip.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jason B
Leon, Nicaragua
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Rude and Wrong”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I wanted to go to the hot springs, and drove to this venue. I parked at the top of a hill with a sign indicating the facility was nearby. I walked down the hill, and there was a company truck parked next to a small area with a palapa and some tables underneath.

There were two men sitting at a table eating, and a man standing at a sales counter. I was not greeted. I said "hola" to the men closest to me. One of them asked me where I was going, and I replied, "the hot springs."

He grunted and said, "Wait," nodding at his food. I started walking toward the road that seemed to lead to the park. He yelled that I had to pay. I asked how much. He said, "Twenty-five dollars." I looked at him incredulously, and asked, "Twenty-five?" He quickly replied, "Twenty."

At that point, I realized he was gouging me, on top of being rude and not attentive to customer service.

Not impressed. There are a lot of wonderful places to visit in the local area. I don't recommend this one.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ben_Malisow
Victoria, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wild and safe ride over and through the jungle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Did a two hour canopy tour with a group here. The team who ran the place also had built it and others in other countries. Most spoke English, all understood tourists very well and took safety seriously. It was a very long (several mile) trip all told, one of the rides was almost a km. Great views of jungle, hot spring, and ocean. Great fun, not at all scary, and an exhilarating morning's adventure.

Visited March 2014