the rooms and common areas at this hotel are very nice, as is the staff (especially the young doormen). however its so bland and characterless that if it wasn't for the palm trees out front, you could be in kansas city or des moines. breakfast is good and sandwiches etc. for lunch are fine but i'd avoid the tasteless dinners. this is not the kind of kitchen where the chef is big on flavour, it just looks good. ie. my "caribbean" fish soup tasted like the ingredients had just been put in a bowl with some stock and microwaved, completely bland and tasteless and why were frozen, new zealand mussels in a caribbean soup ?
if you're coming to honduras on business and don't like foreign places, stay here, its just like a hotel next to the airport in the u.s.a. but twice the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula Hotel is located within Multiplaza Mall shopping complex, in the heart of the entertainment and business district. Just a few steps from our lobby you will find stores, boutiques, coffee shops and other venues. This hotel is the place to work and play in a safe and fun environment. Three onsite unique concept restaurants provide options for great dining without leaving the hotel. Bambú restaurant offers international and local cuisine and its buffet is recognized for its rich local flavor. Factory Steak and Lobster is a local favorite for enjoying prime cuts and lobster. The trendy atmosphere at Nau Sushi Lounge is the place to have fun, listen to live music and have the best sushi in town with handcrafted cocktails. The hotel's lounge style terrace is where visitors unwind and enjoy drinks next to the pool and tropical gardens. Our rooms are designed to deliver the best rest. All our guestrooms feature high speed streaming Internet, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, ultra-sumptuous bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, HD-LCD TV, ample work desk with an ergonomic chair, alarm clock with mobile docking station and a spacious bathroom with wide shower head. At the executive lounge, guests can have a complimentary breakfast and in the evening enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. Our fitness center is fully equipped for all your training needs. Enjoy a fabulous massage or sauna. Complimentary parking is available. On your next visit to San Pedro Sula stay with us and have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Pedro Sula Hotel San Pedro Sula
- San Pedro Sula Intercontinental