This hotel has beautiful gardens and a very nice swimming pool and playground. There is also a business center with 4-5 computers. The lobby is pretty and welcoming. The rooms (we had 2 queen beds) are very clean and nice, but could be a little bit more comfortable. The A/C kept the rooms very cool in this extremely hot city. The staff is very accommodating. We needed more towels in our room and they brought them immediately.
Their Continental breakfast consisted of: white bread (for toast), bananas, watermelon, yogurt, cereal, pan dulce (pastries), and refried beans. I would have really enjoyed it had they added some corn or flour tortillas for the beans. They also offered coffee and juice. The breakfast area is nicely decorated and even has a library of books you can borrow or trade out. Very nice hotel for the price of $75 per room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Honduran Hospitality . Your home away from home! The Metrotel Express is a family business and had the pleasure of serving business travelers and tourists for over ten years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Metrotel Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metrotel Express Hotel San Pedro Sula
- Microtel San Pedro Sula
- Metrotel Express San Pedro Sula