The Metrotel Express in San Pedro Sula is our hotel of choice when needing a place for a night at the beginning of a trip once we've arrived in Honduras and a night at the end before we fly back home.
The service is always very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet in the morning is great to get you started. The rooms are basic but comfortable. We haven't had the opportunity during our stays to take advantage of the pool but we've taken a peek and it looks nice and the surrounding gardens are lovely for a bit of an evening stroll around as well.
The hotel is easy to find and get in and out of if you are driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Honduran Hospitality . Your home away from home! The Metrotel Express is a family business and had the pleasure of serving business travelers and tourists for over ten years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Metrotel Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metrotel Express Hotel San Pedro Sula
- Microtel San Pedro Sula
- Metrotel Express San Pedro Sula