“One of the places if you like soups!”
Review of La Cacerola

La Cacerola
Ranked #15 of 184 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Soups, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Madrid, Spain
“One of the places if you like soups!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Heard a lot of comments of La Cacerola.....I was very curious of visiting the restaurant. I wanted to have a conch soup but it was not the day they make it!They make three different soups each day of the week. I had a typical honduran soup made from "albóndigas". My soup was ok, but not what I expected........I will have to go back to give La Cacerola a second chance.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank SibeA

Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“BEST soups in Honduras!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent soups, yummy subs & great service. I personally recommend the tortilla soup or the conch soup, they're both ridiculously good! MUST try in Tegucigalpa!

1 Thank Rocio A
Silver Spring
“Best soup I've tried in Tegucigalpa”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is a small mom and pop restaurants which stocks the best soup I have had in Tegucigalpa. The Tortilla Soup and Conch Soup are exceptional. You can tell they use fresh ingredients as the meat and vegetables in these dishes just pop with flavors.

The place is clean and the service is prompt. Parking - as with most places in the city - is limited so get there before the lunch and dinner rush hour. Strongly recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Zaperoko
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Amazing soups and great service!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We moved to Tegucigalpa two months ago and we drive by this place often. Stopped by today for an early dinner, and glad we did. In this land overpopulated by U.S. chain restaurants we are always on the lookout for local flavor, and this place has it. They make all their soups fresh each day and close early if the soup runs out, so call ahead if you plan on going for dinner. I had sopa de caracal and my wife had sopa de tortilla. Both were absolutely delicious. The owner took our orders and he clearly takes pride in his work and his restaurant. Do yourself a favor, skip the chain restaurant and give this place a try!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ted C
Metairie, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best food”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Never before my family and myself had eat soups so well prepared as in LA CASEROLA restaurant, I will recommend to every one to go to them before any restaurant that prepare soups, The best part of it is so clean, it make you trust on the quality of the food, well decorated, the service is excellent, prices are excellent, security parking witch it make you feel worry free wen you at the table, no dough I will recommend it to any one, and myself will go again and again without thinking twice. Thank you owner and employees, well done. Marc

• Visited May 2013