“The best restaurant in Tegucigalpa”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Cacerola

La Cacerola
Ranked #15 of 178 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Soups, Central American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“The best restaurant in Tegucigalpa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

La Cecerola is the kind of restaurant that you want to go every week. Great food, friendly staff and cozy ambiance. I go there as often as I can. I go with friends for a fun afternoon. I go with family for good times and comforting food! The food is delicious, and the soups there are the best! The tacos and the fruit juices also are amazingly good. La Cacerola is by far the best food experience you can have in Honduras.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank M_Brown749

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amazing soups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I could decide which soup I wanted to have for lunch that day. The three specials for that day look delicious. The owner offered to serve me a sampler of the three. They were all three wonderful. I suggested that they have the sampler on the menu for all those people like me, that cannot make up their mind, and try the three. La Cacerola is a great choice all those that are tired of eating fast food. Next time you are in Tegucigalpa, I recommend that you try La Cacerola.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lilita305
Madrid, Spain
“One of the places if you like soups!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Heard a lot of comments of La Cacerola.....I was very curious of visiting the restaurant. I wanted to have a conch soup but it was not the day they make it!They make three different soups each day of the week. I had a typical honduran soup made from "albóndigas". My soup was ok, but not what I expected........I will have to go back to give La Cacerola a second chance.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank SibeA
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“BEST soups in Honduras!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent soups, yummy subs & great service. I personally recommend the tortilla soup or the conch soup, they're both ridiculously good! MUST try in Tegucigalpa!

1 Thank Rocio A
Silver Spring
“Best soup I've tried in Tegucigalpa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is a small mom and pop restaurants which stocks the best soup I have had in Tegucigalpa. The Tortilla Soup and Conch Soup are exceptional. You can tell they use fresh ingredients as the meat and vegetables in these dishes just pop with flavors.

The place is clean and the service is prompt. Parking - as with most places in the city - is limited so get there before the lunch and dinner rush hour. Strongly recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013