“Great seafood, great service...who could ask for anything more”
Review of Tony's Mar

Tony's Mar
Ranked #23 of 194 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: All sorts of seafood in every style you can imagine. I had the seafood rice, so big two people can eat one plate. I also recommend their "mexican shrimp".
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Our group of nine tried a wide variety of the seafood plates on the menu. Everyone was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of the food served. I had the garlic filet and it was 'de chupar los dedos' finger licking good! The lemon squash was perfect. The servers were knowledgable and helpful and best of all we were all eating fifteen minutes after placing our order. There is guarded parking out front. I will return with other friends in the near future.

1  Thank ZoeIx
There are newer reviews for Tony's Mar

Reviewed 4 October 2012

I like the variety of dishes and freshness
I don't like the atmosphere, its too tight with others customers.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I didn't like it that much. I ordered salmon with avocado sauce, and it was really a weird puree of avocado and whatnot. I usually love salmon as well as avocado, but it tasted funny to me. I couldn't even finish it. My husband's seafood soup also tasted weird to me. The wait staff didn't bring us any utensils until we asked.

They did have a cute little pond filled with turtles.

1  Thank Ikkakujuu
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

Have anynody try live "curiles" (black shell) ? Those are delicius.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Tony Mar's simply has great seafood. I love the fried shrimp and always order it, but all the other dishes look yummy too!!!