“Fantastic Food - Great Burger.”

Factory Steak & Lobster
Ranked #4 of 196 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Offering a variety in meats and seafood, Factory Steak and Lobster has the best selection when it comes to having a delightful meal with our diverse menu and a selection of wines chosen by our sommelier.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

During my recent stay at the Hotel Intercontinental, I dined at The Factory twice and was not disappointed. Each time, I ate The Fernando Burger which honestly is one of the best hamburgers that I have ever had. To begin with, the burger is 12 ounces - despite the large size of the burger, it was perfectly seasoned and cooked and I could tell was made of the highest quality of meats. It was so good, I had to go back for a second time. Well done!

Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Marmotguy,

First of all we wanted to thank you for taking your valuable time to write us such a nice comment
of your experience in Factory Steak & Lobster.

We are very glad to know that you founded your favorite dish in our restaurant, as you well noticed we use Premium meats in all our menú including Fernando Burger.

We hope we have you back in a near future, it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is one of a very few places in Honduras that feels like a restaurant you might find in New York, Miami or another major modern city. The food was good and the service quite good for Honduras, meaning on par with what you expect of a steakhouse in USA. A solid wine list is a unique treat for this part of the world and the even have a sommelier. Two minor complaints: that they do not ask for a cook temp of your meat and it came out medium when I really prefer medium rare; also the menu is not so clear on the fact that only one side dish accompanies your main when standard practice for a steakhouse is two sides.

Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the time you took to write us a comment from our Factory Steak & Lobster restaurant.

We are thrilled to know that we gave you a great experience during your recent visit and that you could feel like home. On the other hand, we will take your feedback to our kitchen staff and service, so we can give a better experience on your next visit.

Best regards,

Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The food here is fine. Nothing special. Nicely presented. Our service was very attentive. This probably gets such high ratings because it's in the intercontinental hotel so it's a default for foreigners in town for business.

Dear Guest,

First of all we wanted to thank you for the review from your recent experience in Factory Steak & Lobster.

We are very glad to know that you received a nice service and we met your standards.

Hope you visit us soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great atmosphere! A group of 6 girlfriends went to try it out, dinner and drinks on a tuesday and it was pretty nice. The menu has a great selection, something for everyone. They have a pretty good selection of wines. The service was a little slow but the place was pretty full for a tuesday. I recommend sitting outside if it's an early dinner. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food, I loved their lobster and steak plate! Probably a good idea to share it, it's huge!

Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest

First of all I want to thank you for taking your valuable time to write us a feedback.

I am so glad to know that you enjoy our cuisine and you had an incredible time with your friends in the atmosphere of our Restaurant Factory.

We will take in consideration the points you mentioned.

Hope you visit us soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I absolutely ADORED their mashed potatoes, a delightful, buttery concoction topped with a mix of cheeses on the top. I also recommend their churrasqueria and lobster. However, I was very disappointed with their staff which is a snobbish bunch who act like they are doing you a favor. Please train your staff so they at least ACT friendly, even if they are not.

Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your feedback from your recent visit at our Restaurant Factory Steak & Lobster.

I am very glad you enjoyed the food we serve and that you´ve found your favorite dishes at the menu. On the other hand I´m really ashamed of the perception of the service you were given.
We are taking immediate actions on the specific issues you encountered in your last experience.

I truly apologize for the inconvinience, we do hope you can give us a second chance to amend your last experience.