“Cool place...”

Ranked #8 of 192 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: When you’re ready to leave the day’s stresses behind, the Nau Lounge welcomes you with an upbeat atmosphere. From the hip outdoor terrace with live DJ music, to our sushi corner serving a variety of sushi rolls, tempura, sashimi and more. Nau is the only Bar in town offering upscale valet parking so you can enjoy the evening starting from the moment of your arrival!
New York City, New York
“Cool place...”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have visited a Honduras a couple of times and always go to Nau lounge. I really like the vibe and atmosphere.Great place to have a couple of drinks, munch, and socialize. It's a spot where you can go solo and find someone to chat with. A bit on the upscale side but welcoming to all. Can't visit Tegucigalpa and not mingle at the Nau.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ana A
Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at NAU Lounge, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Dear Guest

It´s very satisfying to know that you always enjoy a visit to Bar Lounge Nau when you visit our city.

As you said Nau has a really good vibe, where you will find a lot of people to socialize with and enjoy a couple of drinks because each weekend we
host parties like Thursday´s Jazz night on and Café Latino on Fridays.

We are consider the best lounge in the city and comments like yours really makes the point.

We hope next time you are in the city you get the chance to enjoy Nau.

Gerente Alimentos y Bebidas / Food & Beverage Manager

Nicaragua
“There is NO service at all, they were disorganized”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

I wanted to have some sushi before going to my room in the hotel. The place was half empty and the only thing I ordered was a simple sushi combination for one. After 15 minutes of not seeing any progress after placing the order, i asked the waiter if the order was on its way, the only thing that i got was my drink. After 33 minutes and still no sign of the order and the waiter not knowing what was happening, I just had to leave to eat across the street. Clearly there is lack of coordination.

Visited April 2013
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at NAU Lounge, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you review.

First of all , I truly apologize for the bad experience you had in our restaurant. It’s totally UNACCEPTABLE the service we gave with a half empty place. As being the responsible,I feel embarrassedof it. Definitely this is not what anybody can expect from a place like NAU.

I will appreciate if you can contact me personally (Eduard Soler eduard.soler@r-hr.com ) and you can give me more details about your recent visit to understand what happened in this service and take the appropriate actions to correct it.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope you can give us the chance to repair our image next time you visit Tegucigalpa.

Best Regards,

Food & Beverage Manager
Montreal, Canada
“decent sushi, good vibe”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The lounge (located in the Intercontinental Hotel) has a good vibe and good music.
I wouldn't recommend it for large groups of people as the seating is more counches and low tables but we still managed to make it work for 10 of us.
The sushi was good. Nothing out of this world, but very satisfying considering sushi is not the easiest thing to find in Honduras. Just beware, pretty much all the rolls come with cream cheese and it's not written in the menu. You may want to ask the waiters for rolls without cream cheese.

Visited February 2013
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at NAU Lounge, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Dear Guest

We truly appreciate your comment regarding about your experience at Bar Nau. As you said, Nau is the trending lounge in the city having the best ambiance and vibe.
On the other hand we will work with our team to make sure that the sushi rolls are as specified in the menu. We are deeply sorry about the inconvenient.

We hope that despite this inconvenience we can amend our mistake in your next visit.

Best Regards,

Gerente Alimentos y Bebidas / Food & Beverage Manager
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Great place to grab a beer and a lady”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This bar was ideal to have a few beers. During my stay this place hosted a couple of social gatherings and by the looks of it, it's a modern hang out for the privileged. I wore clothes that where not so appropriate for the ambience of it all but was still treated with respect by the staff.
Upon scanning the room I came across a few Tegu señoritas that appeared to be looking for a date. They made themselves very obvious, sitting along having a drink. I approached on wearing a red dress and enjoyed her company. Great olace to meet singles.

• Visited March 2013
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at NAU Lounge, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Costumer,

Thank You very much for your comments.

Certainly, Nau Lounge is one of the most popular places in Tegucigalpa where people goes to hang out every day of the week. Our modern ambience, selected music and the best sushi in town makes Nau the perfect spot for making social relations. We are very proud to say that Nau is “the place to be” in Tegucigalpa!

We are looking for your next visit.

Yours Sincerely,

Eduard Soler
Gerente Alimentos y Bebidas / Food & Beverage Manager.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Good hotel bar”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

At the end of the day, this is still a pretty standard hotel bar, but it does have a cool atmosphere and serves up decent sushi.

Visited August 2012
Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at NAU Lounge, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time to share your comments about our Nau Lounge.

We are pleased to meet the requirements of each of our customers, we hope to have you back soon at Bar Nau.

Best regards,