All reviews sushi the wait staff pool area outstanding service main restaurant very nice hotel multiplaza mall breakfast buffet executive floor business center front desk staff other hotels clean rooms business trip central america nau factory
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed 1 night May 11-Rm.# 318, and due to missing a local flight we ended up staying an additional night in Rm# 322, can not complain everyone really friendly, staff really go above & beyond for their guests, love how we were able to change from Dollars to Lemps at the counter, the only negative view was that apparently the bottle of water found in room is not free! I dranked it in the first room we stayed (318)&was charge for it, then bell boy took it out the 2nd Rm.#322, which at first was kinda offensive,apparently the staff assumption perhaps was we were not gonna pay for it?! Anyways, overall all was great!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Thania A
Real-Inter-TGU, Director General at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Thania A,

Thank you for choosing our property and thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback.

We are very pleased to know you had a great experience and that our staff gave a great service.
We are taking actions with our management team to amend the inconvenients you experienced in your last stay.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel with first class staff. I would not stay anywhere else in Tegucigalpa. They make your stay absolutely pleasant and are very responsive to all your needs whether they are for business reasons or for personal relaxation. Highly recomendad!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Real-Inter-TGU, Director General at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Intercontinental hotels when you visit the city and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I´m glad to know that you had a great experience in you last stay and you enjoyed our staff.

We hope you visit us son, it will be a pleasure to have you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my first time in Tegucigalpa and I was there for work but it doesn't hurt to enjoy yourself a bit when possible.

Let me start by saying I was surprised at how much the city had going on. Noisy, crowded, buzzing with activity. Equally surprising to me was the calm and comfort the Real InterContinental provided. I felt as if the level of service, luxury and comfort in the rooms, dining areas and common area rivaled that of four star locations in the USA.

From the front desk to the wait staff, the sushi chef, the maids, gift shop workers, and the concierge created a warm, relaxing environment. Did I say the sushi was fabulous...who knew! There was entertainment by the pool bar on some evenings which included a DJ, live band and salsa dancing. A total homerun!

Since I am not a "club" member I dined in the main restaurant with the rest of the common folk. Rest assured commoners, you will not be disappointed. The breakfast was awesome complete with fresh squeezed juice and eggs to order. The hotel is located right across the street from the mall so if you ever get tired of eating at anyone of the 3 restaurants then you can head over to the Friday's in the mall (bahhaaha)! Not a recommendation just a statement.

Happy travels!

Room Tip: Have the sushi!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear my-own-little-world

Thank you for choosing our property and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are very pleased to know you had a great experience and you enjoyed the city, our hotel facilities, restaurants, night ambiance and staff.

We hope you visit us soon to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I love the Intercontinental in Tegucigalpa. I stay here when I come to Tegucigalpa for five-star treatment. The rooms are comfortable and spotless. There is a lot of action in the lobby and ballroom areas with conferences, meetings and parties going on all the time. It is the place to be, and a great place to business meetings. The gym is up to date, with the most modern equipment. The location accross a Mall is perfect. I go there and walk on a daily basis. The hotel food exceeds all expectations, including the sushi, salads, and steak. You have to try the seafood soup--it is to die for. My work colleagues and I have even opted for just eating here instead of heading out.

Room Tip: If you are staying in the weekend, ask for a room away from the pool/party area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Real-Inter-TGU, Director General at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Mr. Rose Mary G.

Thank you for choosing the Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa for your recent visit to the city and thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed our food, hotel services and location.

We hope you and your colleagues come back soon, it will be a pleasure to have you back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When my wife and I stayed in Tegucigalpa I can say the CCTV Security and the physical presence of security was great to have. While almost all staff are connected via radio and cellular there is nothing they could not accomplish. Would like to recommend the Executive Floor and the great Happy Hour. When your at the Hotel I recommend the Surf and Turf in the Steakhouse the Lobster is about 1/2 lbs and the Steak is about the same. For the Sushi lovers I recommend a blend of everything not just one mix it up. The Night Lounge is great and the outdoor ambiance will relax you even in the day take a swim in the pool or hit the gym or Spa. This is by far better than San Pedro Sula but I recommend them both.

Room Tip: Would like to recommend the front side overlooking Suapa and this will give you a very good view from the Executive floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Real-Inter-TGU, General Manager at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Mr. Blanco Angel

We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasent experience in our property. We will share with our entire Food and Beverage staff that you enjoyed your experience in our Factory Steak and Lobster restaurant, as well as our Sushi platters in our NAU Lounge.

As you mention, the view from our property to the Suyapa Cathedral is breathtaking and highly recommended to all guest.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.