“New Peruvian ”

Ranked #10 of 206 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We serve the best of Peruvian cuisine. We have dishes created from the fusion of the local with the Peruvian. Great atmosphere for relaxing and for business.
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We tried three restaurants in this neighborhood and this was the best by far. Best menu, best food, presentation, and service. I can see why this was the only one that was crowded. A Peruvian guest with is certified its authenticity. There is a very wide menu with great appetizers and seafood. I would come back.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

We traveled through el Salvador Nicaragua Honduras and Belize. In one of our transit stops we wound up in tegus, this restaurant was around the corner from our hotel in a very nice and safe area. We decoded to try since the atmosphere was lovely and wow!!! The food is absolutely divine, we were surprised after such a spectacular meal and service that this gem hasn't risen higher to the top. It's a must if you are in tegus and want a really fantastic mea! Probably the best Peruvian food we have ever encountered!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This was my first time at P&N and was not disappointed.
It's difficult to find a restaurant outside a Hotel with good food, service, decor and location (close to Blvd Morazan), in Tegucigalpa.
This was a business lunch and everything went well.
I would recommend for any kind of occasion, since prices are low.
The Tiraditos were great, and so was the lamb, fish (corvina) and Chicken (aji de gallina).
Extensive Menu.
If you are new to Peruvian food, ask for the Maitre d'.
If you like spicy, ask for original Peruvian recipe, since they have soften all dishes.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Friends and I just split a bunch of appetizers and my personal favorite was the causa maki. Theirs was the ceviche. I've heard the appetizers are much tastier than the entrees but I can't judge on that statement. I can, however say that although the crème brulée wasn't firm enough, the taste was delicious. We also tried the maracuya cheesecake, which I wasn't overly impressed by but my friends seemed to enjoy. Oh yum for the maracuya pisco drink, however, that one was well worth it.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent! I ordered the grilled fish topped over mashed potato. The sweet soy sauce and sprinkle of garlic reminded me of mongolian cuisine. For the price, lunch was almost perfect. The ambiance needs more sprucing but you will be delighted with a mural painting of the Lines of Nazca.