“wow What a ride”

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
“wow What a ride”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

After meeting Matt and his family at his lovely home, Matt and I left straight from his house and arrived at the trail head in a matter of minutes. Within 10 minutes of leaving the street I felt like I was in a different country. The ride was the perfect relief for stressful living in this city. Combined with the beautiful scenery and Matt's prowess on the trail I couldn't have asked for a better Saturday. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT.

Visited March 2013

Tegucigalpa
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

After getting to know the owners of Cabra Rides the Humuya Inn decided to join forces with them to provide our hotel guests 1st Class mountain bike experiences.

Cabra Rides allows our guests, after a long hard week of work, to head out to the mountains and blow off some steam. Everything about Cabra is first class from the pickup at the hotel to the food served along the ride.

Cabra Rides is opening the eyes of the world to the EPIC uncharted trails of Honduras and Central America.

Viva Honduras y Cabra Rides

Visited January 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Perfect for that day off ....”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Matthew at Cabra Rides has been a continued source of information for expert advice on mountain bikes. I recently purchased a mountain bike in another country with his help. I doubt there is anybody in Honduras that has as much experience on Honduran trails as he does.

One of my favorite things about Cabra Rides is the way they give back to the community through social outreach.

I can't wait for my next trip to Honduras to climb with Cabra RIdes "La Tigra" at about 7,000 feet.

Gracias to Cabra Rides for introducing Honduras to MTB.

Visited March 2013
Panama City, Panama, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go ahead, make your day!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic day trip to the La Tigra National Park with Matthew of Cabra Rides. We loved the park, and really can´t say enough about Matthew as a guide and person. The only downside is that we didn´t get to do any cycling because my wife was injured, and does not share the same enthusiasm (diplomatic term for psychosis?) that Matthew and I do for cycling. Matthew made sure to inform me as to what I was missing in terms of the ride tours he has available, which have put Honduras on my list of "must visit again." I hope you enjoy as much as we did!

Visited April 2013