US$88
Orbitz.com
US$207
US$182
  • Pool
All reviewssports barthe executive loungewelcome homefront deskpresidential palacegreat servicewinners baramerican airlinesfree shuttlespecial thankscoffee shopthe hotel staffroom servicefitness centerpleasant staybusiness tripthe entire staff
Reviewed 24 July 2014

After a horrble 2 day experience at the InterCANTinental Hotel I moved over to the Marriot Tegucigalpa for the remaining 6 days of my business trip. Boy was this move a wise choice.
To begin, the customer service is unmatched. Curteous, informative and professional.
The rooms are clean, large and comfortable. There is a surcharge for the internet but the front desk did not charge me for it, thanks a million.
There is a pool, gym and sports bar where locals hang out after a hard days work.
The business center is first rate and the in-house restaurant was superb.

Overall: Great Hotel minus the pretencious garb from the InterCANTinental.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Marriott-Tegucigalpa, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Mr. John S:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your recent stay and your honest feedback. Thanks for sharing your visit with us & other readers.

We greatly appreciate your 5 star rating and for all of your compliments, it really means a lot to us.

The Hotel Marriott Tegucigalpa is known for its friendly and helpful staff which always strives to answer the guests wishes.

Looking forward to your next visit.

With kindest regards.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was very impressed with the hospality and overall quality service I received during my stay at the Marriot. Whenever I visit Honduras, this is always my first choice when it comes to finding a great place to stay that is worth the money!!!

Room Tip: The Top floor is very nice!!!

Dear Taye M:

Thank you so much for your recent stay review and for giving us a 5 points evaluation!!!

We are so happy to hear that you left Honduras with such a great impression. You made us feel like we really had a part in helping create some wonderful memories for you.

We also feel so glad to hear that we are now your home away from home. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am very pleased with the overall service at the hotel. All people I dealed with made my staying a very pleaseant one.
The bell boy (a young man who´s name I do not know) explained me everything I needed to know.
I had the opportunity to use the SPA to receive a masage (Sweden-Relaxing) and Carolina is very good in doing it.
Even outside, I used the service of a taxi driver named Darwin, aso very good.
I am particularly greatful to Sue Ellen Valeriano, who is very helpful through the phone, she has a lot of sense of hospitality and knows a lot of your offering in the various areas ta the hotel.

Room Tip: I guess that I would like to provide a tip for the hotel management. Do not charge the use of Internet, this is the only one thing that I dislike very much.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Marriott-Tegucigalpa, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Hector P.

First of all, thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.

We are very pleased to read your kind words about the bellboy and spa services as well as our call center friendly staff. Certainly we have passed this on to our associates.

It is our aim to offer our guests a entirely satisfactory service at the Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Tegucigalpa.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Rooms smell fresh and clean, Great job to the cleaning staff. Very comfortable bed and loved the pillows. Nice bar lounge downstairs which is open to the public as well. Staff is very friendly. Enjoyed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marriott-Tegucigalpa, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear HelenaS28:

Thank you for spending your time to comment on your recent stay.

We are very glad to see, that you remark our hotel cleanliness and the great ambiance at Winners Sports Bar. Thank you once again for your kind feedback, certainly we have passed your comments to our associates.

Looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay.

Best regards.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I always stay in this hotel, the executive floor is very good, but i want to mention 2 persons who are true gentlemen and treat you like you are really at home, and this are the guys in the executive Lounge Mr Baudilio Cruz and Mr Martin Salgado, they really now how to treat a person, its 5 stars for them.

Very good service amazing

Room Tip: stay in this hotel its really worth it
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Marriott-Tegucigalpa, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Mr. David K:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at our hotel and for your kind feedback.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Marriott Tegucigalpa Hotel and will gladly share your positive feedback about the Executive Lounge service and the friendliness of our staff.

It would be our pleasue to welcome you again soon.