“very pleased and pampered”
Review of Hotel Humuya Inn

Hotel Humuya Inn
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Tegucigalpa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Humuya Inn is the kind of hotel that makes you feel so pampered! The place is clean, neat, excellent decorations, cozy, updated and the areas are well distributed! The service is great and the team makes you feel welcome and help you in many ways! The cleaning crew go out of the way to help you. Great complimentary breakfast: fresh fruit and juices! Just loved it!!!

Room Tip: There are apartments available!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Humuya_Inn, Owner at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Making our guests feel pampered is one of our main objectives. We know how stressful traveling can be especially if you are not familiar with Honduras.

We enjoyed seeing the great photos you posted, your kind words hope you stay with us on your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Owner

Reviewed 26 November 2012

This place is amazing! Rooms were clean, spacious, updated, comfortable,...you name it! Staff is extremely helpful and bilingual at the front desk. On site kitchen that is open from 9-9 and food is excellent. Complimentary breakfast is good and filling. You won't find a better place!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Humuya_Inn, Owner at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Dear Guest,

I love it when we get such powerful words such as "extremely impressed" from our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and let others know about the Humuya Inn.

We feel that our staff are what make the difference in a guest's stay and thank you for noticing their efforts.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

This hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed at, The personal attention well you could not ask for more and Michael at the front desk always very helpful I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know where I will be staying each and every time Im in Tegucigalpa.

Steven

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing our staff members by name and their efforts in making your stay pleasant. We look forward to your next visit to Tegucigalpa and the Humuya Inn.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stay at the Humaya Inn at least once a year usually with larger groups for mission's work. The service has alwasy been great and the accomadations are second to none. The team is very easy to work with while planning your trip and goes above and beyond to make sure special needs are met. The food is excellence and is a great benefit when feeding large parties as it is very conveinent after a long day. The roof top area is great for group meetings as it is a beautiful view with plenty of comfortable seating. Whether you are visting as a couple or taking a large group the Humaya is the best option while in Tegucigalpa.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Humuya_Inn, Owner at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear Michael H,

Thank you for allowing us to be your host while helping our country. The hard work your teams do in favor of Honduras are amazing.

Providing great service, food and accommodations in just one small way we can together help rebuild this wonderful country.

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

This was our second time to stay At Humuya inn. Both times were excellent. They have a great staff that is eager to please. The food was awesome, The spaghetti is a must. Rooms are clean and very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear JustaBugman,

Im glad that both of your stays have been excellent. Our spaghetti is a big hit for lots of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to mention it and our staff, we are very proud of their efforts.

We look forward to you staying with us in the future and hope to exceed your expectations with your next stay as well.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I did not book my reservation with the Humuya Inn, but it was booked for me by an associate. Usually I question when this is done for me. When I contacted the Humuya Inn via their chat room on their website, I asked if there were any transportation too and from the airport. There was a person waiting for me when I got off the airport, and they brought me directly to the hotel. When my airline reservations changed and I needed to leave earlier than expected, the Humuya staff not only understood my situation, but they assisted in calling to make sure I was able to obtain the flights I needed. The room? Just look at the photos on their website. It is like you see. Beautiful, comfortable, spacious, exquisite. If I am able to return for business, I will be staying, again, at the Humuya Inn. Thank you Jasmine for your professionalism and assisting!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your Humuya Inn experience with others. It is great to see management decisions such as our on-line chat be a helpful to our guests. When we add services such as this our hope is that the technology makes our guests stay more convenient. And I am so glad you took the chance to tell us about that. Thank you for taking notice of our Front desk efforts with your flight and Jasmine's assistance throughout your stay.

Again thank you for taking from your valuable time to tell others about your experience at the Humuya Inn.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I absolutely loved the Humaya Inn. Tucked away from all of the hustle and bustle of city traffic and busy life, we found it to be a safe haven. My husband and I had some ministry business to attend to in three places around Honduras. On the last few days of our trip, we visited the Humaya for some good ole down home R&R. Let me tell you, it was everything I had dreamed and more. Other than not actually finding the hotel for a 3.5 hour charade due to the lack of street signs, it was next to heaven. But they were so gracious to send someone to come find us after a lightbulb went off in my head to call them. (*you really have to pay attention in Tegu traffic, if you want to live LOL) It was my first time visiting Honduras, and so I checked out the previous tripadvisor reviews about this hotel before booking our stay. it was immaculate and looked just like the pictures. I must say, my husband and I were thoroughly impressed with everything from the staff, the room, the shower, hot breakfast in the morning, and the internet cafe with its rainforest like ambiance. It was truly as if we were in paradise. The room was absolutely amazing and made for a very peaceful and restful evening long two night stay. Michael and the others made us feel very welcome and the price was pretty reasonable for all we had experienced. I am very excited to say that we'll be making the Humaya Inn our home away from home as we will need to visit Honduras a few times per year. <3 Love <3 Love <3 Loved it! Thanks for making our stay memorable. It was as if we were staying with relatives and friends instead of strangers. (0) hugs to all

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Humuya_Inn, Owner at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Thank you for your wonderful words about our Inn. I'm so sorry that it took you so long to find the Inn. Tegucigalpa is a tough and hectic city to get around in. If you visit us again please print out the "taxi map" located on our website. I'm glad our staff responded correctly in going to find you and getting you to our little oasis.

Thank you for taking notice of all the little things that we do at the Inn and we are pleased to know that we will be your "home away from home" when in Tegucigalpa.