“Andre is fantastic...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Trujillo
High River, Canada
“Andre is fantastic...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We came to Honduras to check some land that we had purchased and Andre was an amazing tour guide. He showed us some great sites, took us to a great restaurant and was very hospitable during our stay at the Eco Resort. I would highly recommend him.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank thebeachbums08

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

As soon as we arrived in Roatan I knew I had made the right decision and as soon as we arrived on the mainland after our ferry ride I knew I was stepping into paradise. The rain forest so lush and colorful, the kind faces welcoming us to their country, the car ride made me feel like a child again I was so excited to see all the new things. When we arrived in Trujillo Beach I couldn't get over how green it was and big and the ocean so beautiful, the waves so calm. We checked into our one bedroom villa which was really clean and we loved the extra touch of flower pedals on the bed which was super comfy. The fridge was stalked with water which is really important to me especially after the travel. We met with Andre the tour operator who toured us around showing different sites and throughout the week we did some zip lining, white water rafting and horseback riding right at the development. It was a great experience. I have to admit I was pretty nervous travelling to Honduras with all the media hype but after speaking with a rep from Recap Investments they had assured me it was a safe area and they were right. We can't wait to get back and have some more tequilas with the staff and friends we met.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

17 Thank Sarah D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trujillo
Tranquility Bay Beach Retreat
Hotel Papa Beto
Hotel Papa Beto
#1 of 2 in Catacamas
Hotel Carnaval
Hotel Carnaval
#11 of 22 in La Ceiba

Been to Trujillo Beach Eco Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Trujillo Beach Eco Resort

Property: Trujillo Beach Eco Resort
Address: Aldea Viejos Maranones | Desvio Hacia Laguna de Guaimoreto, Trujillo 32101, Honduras
Region: Honduras > Colon Department > Trujillo
Beach Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Trujillo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Trujillo Beach Eco Resort 3*
In over 600 acres of land and 4.5 kilometers of beach, our fully furnished villas and houses, will surprise you with a great array of activities which include free breakfast, free horseback riding, and free hiking tours for monkey and bird watching. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Trujillo Beach Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.