“I was suprised”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ashburn
West Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“I was suprised”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I had low expectations when I call to check on a room, but when I arrived I was pleasantly suprised. The price of the room was ridiculously low even with the $10 for our dog. The room was clean, big enough, and didn't smell. The tv was old and the picture was not clear but We were not there long enough for that to matter. The room had a fridge, microwave and ironing board and iron. All in all this can't be beat for the price.

• Stayed February 2014
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
On behalf of my staff and I we would like to Thank You for the great review, I agree that the hotel is great and it has a great price. PLease take the time on your next visit to enjoy the continental breakfast with hot coffee, juice, cereal, danish and more. Have a blessed day!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ocklawaha, Florida
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I live in Fla. and I travel back and forth to N. Georgia where I have family. I am handicap and i can't travel very many hours without having to stop. The first time that I stayed here was in July 2013. I stayed there 3 times that month. Then I just got back from a trip so i stayed 2 times in Sept. of 2013. The gentleman Sandy and his wife Rupal and 2 sons Naitik and Meet are. WONDERFUL people, they always make me feel welcome and when I call ahead they have their handicap room ready for me. They go and get me ice and help me bring our oxygen equipment out of the car. They are always there to help. When I travel alone, I feel safe here. They have a continental breakfast. I am thankful for this motel. it is NOT EXPENSIVE like some places are. Some of us can'.t afford an expensive place. But it is clean with good beds and a refrig. and microwave. We will ALWAYS stop here.thank GOD there is a hotel like this.

Room Tip: We are handicap and their handicap room is right next to the office.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Kaye B
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
On behalf of my staff and I we would like to THANK YOU for your great review. It is very important to us that our guest feel welcome and comfortable. We are glad that you stay with us and look forward to your next visit. Our breakfast is a continental breakfast and is a great start to your day. Have a wonderful day and God Bless!
Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stopped here on our way from TN to FL. Very inexpensive, right off the highway. It was comfortable, the bathroom needs some fixing, including a new shower curtain because it had mold. We were well rested for our drive.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Dear Valued Customer, THANK YOU for the great review. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us so we will take your comments to improve our hotel and our guest stay. Next time you visit please take the time to enjoy our continental breakfast. It is a great way to start your day. Have a great day!
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed 31 July 2013

enjoyed my stay three times, and will come again. The rooms are clean and quiet. and comfortable. thumbs up....i will stay at this motel every time i travel to Florida from Indiana.
very friendly people . Owner is a nice guy.

Room Tip: right off 75 exit 82
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
On behalf of my staff and I we would like to THANK YOU for the great comments concerning out hotel. Our goal is to give our guest the best stay ever. Next time you stay with us please take the time to enjoy our continental breakfast with the great hot coffee. Have a great day and we will see you soon!!
Vandalia, Ohio
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stay at 2-3 star hotels on a regular basis. This hotel should not be rated a 2-star. The room was clean, small and older. The bathroom is nothing fancy at all and there is not a closet, etc. The breakfast consisted of bread in it's original container for toast, honeybun donuts in their wrapper and cereal. There is no pool and everything about the hotel is very basic which qualifies it as a 1-star. For just ten dollars more you can stay at the Best Western across the street.

This was our first experience at this chain so I do not know if they are all like this.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
My staff and I would like to THANK YOU for staying with us at America's Best Value Inn. It is our goal to make our guest comfortable. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Our breakfast is a continental breakfast and we offer more items than most continental breakfast chains but hope you will try us again. We offer cereal, toast, bagels, hot coffee, juice, danish, honey buns and more. Have a great day!!

Travellers are raving about these Ashburn hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We stayed here on our way from west TN to south FL. It was a decent stop for an overnight stay. Easy access off 75. We were running late thanks to the weather, but the guy at the front desk was waiting on us. No hassle checking in. The breakfast is light - cereal, toast, pastries, and coffee - but it's good if you're traveling. The beds were comfortable. I would probably stay here again when traveling through here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments. It is very important to us that our guest have a pleasant stay. We offer a light breakfast because we understand how important it is to not eat to much when you are traveling. The convenience of being directly off of I75 is great since we offer a great room for a great price. We hope to see you again soon. God Bless!
MORRISON
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

What a gem! I stay at this hotel whenever I travel through this area! Great clean rooms at a good price. The facility has been remodeled and the rooms are very comfortable. I have had nothing but great experiences staying here. I highly recommend this discount overnight stop.

• Stayed May 2013
gmashburn, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, 18 May 2013
On behalf of me and my staff we would like to Thank You for such a great review. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and it is great when we hear a customer had a pleasant stay. The America's Best Value Inn is a great place for an overnight stay at a great price. We hope you will stay with us again soon and take the opportunity to try our FREE continental breakfast. Have a great day and God Bless you!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Best Western Ashburn Inn
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#9 of 16 in Cordele
Comfort Inn & Suites Cordele

Been to Days Inn Ashburn? Share your experiences!