“A very good choice.”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ashburn
Connersville, Indiana, United States
“A very good choice.”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a nice, clean, quiet, comfortable place to stop. We slept well and enjoyed a very good breakfast. We have been consistently impressed with the Best Western brand, compared with the other moderately priced brands, and intend to continue our patronage.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmashburn, General Manager at Best Western Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for the great comments and taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate every guest and their feedback. Please take the time to enjoy our continental breakfast that includes hot waffles, hot coffee. yogurt, fresh fruit and much more. Have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The room was suppose to be a smoke free room, It smell of smoke. The bed spread each had smoke burn wholes. 1 spread showed repairs the other was not repaired. At the time of check in we was not informed of the complementary breakfast. Would have been nice to know.
On a positive note the room was clean.

Room Tip: non to add Unaware of a fitness center Did not request room service
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmashburn, General Manager at Best Western Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
On behalf of me and my staff we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We appreciate all your comments and will take them to improve our hotel. Our guest are very important to us so on your next visit please take the time to enjoy our continental breakfast which includes hot waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, grits, sausage biscuits, danish, krispy kream donuts, muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit and more. Have a great day!!
SOUTHAMPTON
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Friendly quiet accommodation. Bathroom was extremely small but everything in the non-smoking queen room seemed clean and free of smoke odour which sometimes creeps in from other areas/rooms. Beds were comfortable.
Limited eating places in the area. Basically a Shoneys next door.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
gmashburn, General Manager at Best Western Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank You so much for the great comments and taking the time to let us know. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority and we hope that you will stay with us again soon. On the last weekend of March every year Ashburn has an Fire Ant Festival with music, food, vendors and a carnival. It is great fun so try to visit! Have A BLESSED day!!
Oak Park, Illinois
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Friendly staff. Nice accommodations. Very quiet town. I would stay there again. Well provided breakfast nook in lobby. Spanish architecture. My room was in excellent condition. Tons of area for my dog to romp in.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
gmashburn, General Manager at Best Western Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Dear Valued Customer, My staff and I would like to Thank You for staying with us at Best Western. You comments are very important to us and we appreciate the great comments. Please take the time to stay with us again at the end of March for the Fire Ant Festival. It includes a carnival, lots of food, entertainment and vendors. Book early since we do sell out fast for the Fire Ant Festival. Have a Blessed Day!!!
Merritt Island, United States
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Was very pleased at the quality and cleaniness of the room for the rate charged. After a long day of driving it was a pleasure to find a nice soft bed near the highway and restaurants. The breakfast buffet was one of the nicest we've ever enjoyed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmashburn, General Manager at Best Western Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Thank you very much for the Great comments. Our goal is to give our guest a pleasant stay so it is good to know when we do. We hope that you will stay with us again soon and take the time this year to come to the Fire Ant Festival that happens the last weekend in March every year. It offers food and festivities for all. Have a Great Day!!
Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Comfortable bed, clean carpet, very nice and clean overall.I was in the side/ back so quiet.It is.situated next to Shoneys' Resturant.so convenient for food.Gas.Good off/ on ramp close by.I75
Flat screen TV, good size though not much in the way of channel selections.The tub/shower could have been cleaner,
I would not have taken a bath as the bottom of the tub and surround were somewhat grubby.
Excellent breakfast selection. fruit, cereals, scrambled egg etc;I do not eat much but there appeared to be plenty .
Lady at the desk was no nonsense type.No chat or information given, except I could not have a KIng bed as apparently none are available in the pet rooms.No problem for me really I just like a big bed.
Bit skimpy with the soap and coffee in room . I did not use them.
I tend to be a cleanness person, so I could not give excellent, but certainly would stay again.Was the best I've stayed in so far on the I75 corridor
I paid a little more than I usually do. Price was average Much better room than I have recently been given for me and my cat.I was happy with my choice.

Room Tip: Side /back were quiet .No King beds for folks with Pets.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmashburn, General Manager at Best Western Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
My staff and I would like to THANK YOU for staying with us at Best Western. We really appreciate the great comments and hope to see you again soon. We enjoy our guest pets and are glad that your cat enjoyed the stay also. Have a great day and GOD Bless!!
London, Canada
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stopped in on our way to Disney. Check in was quick. The room was clean and spacious. We enjoyed a great breakfast available in the morning. The desk attendant was friendly and helpful. We had driven from London, Ontario that morning and being able to stay at such a nice hotel was very welcome after 17 hrs of driving.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mark H
gmashburn, General Manager at Best Western Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
THANK YOU so much for your great comments. It is very important to my staff and I that our guest have a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again soon and don't forget about our Ant Fire Festival in March. It includes rides, food and entertainment with one of the best fire works shows I have ever seen. Book early and Have a Great Day!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Days Inn & Suites Tifton
#3 of 4 in Ashburn
Comfort Inn & Suites Cordele
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA
Best Western Colonial Inn

Been to Best Western Ashburn Inn? Share your experiences!