I have had to stay in Athens 4 times this year for business and a few times last year. A few weeks ago, I tried this hotel for the first time. WOW, I was shocked. I didn't know Athens had a high end hotel like this! It is kind of hidden and not on the main road. It was really nice, super breakfast, the rooms were really big and the staff was really nice. The front desk guy, Chris H. was very polite and recommended a few places for me to eat dinner close-by. There was a little noise later in the evening, I think there was a party going on or something, but I put in my headphones anyways. When I checked out, the lady was very nice, and reminded me to grab a cup of coffee. Just overall a great experience, so I am definitely going back there next time. FYI my experience it was best to check their online prices then call the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its charming decor and comfortable amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, is conveniently located only 2 miles from downtown Athens and the University of Georgia. We are near many restaurants and area attractions and provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to please business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Athens Hotel Athens
- Country Inn And Suites Athens
- Country Inn Athens
- Athens Country Inn