“New tradition”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have been away for a while and brought my family when we visited UGA. The food is still great. Now everyone knows what I mean when I say 'What'll ya have'. Hotdogs, burgers and onion rings are still the best. Don't forget to have an orange drink.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I can never get into the original Varsity in Atlanta so I jumped at the chance to try the one in Athens. Best hot dogs I've ever tasted. You will love it

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Food is great.I recomended this place, if you want to eat the best hot dog in town. The other food they sell as well are very good.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I graduated from the University. I've been eating here, or the downtown location that closed a long time ago, since 1967. I've been eating at the Varsity in Atlanta since at least 1963, yes I'm old. Great memories here. I usually get 2 burgers onion rings and 2 NIPCs, no ice pure chocolate, their own chocolate milk. Every once in a while I'll get the chili dogs.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I enjoyed sitting in the Varsity eating a few chilidogs. As always, the staff is quick in preparing orders.

Prices are getting a bit higher.

Food is still good, though not as greasy as in the past. Maybe that is a good thing!