SpringHill Suites Athens
Holiday Inn Athens-University Area(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
Hampton Inn Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Restaurant
US$188
US$183
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$160
US$141
US$142
US$136
All reviewsminute drive to downtownbedroom arearoom layoutenglish muffinsstayed here for nightsgreat hoteloatmealbreakfast buffet istwo queen bedsspent one nightcomfortable roomsthe young ladyin townwould stay here againclean hotelfront desk staffvisiting uga
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My first experience at a SpringHill Suites and I will definitely stay again!! From the friendly staff, the modern decor, great room set-up, excellent cleanliness, and free internet, parking, and breakfast, this hotel was a pleasure!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Christopher J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2012

We are glad you gave us a try. Yes, we are a bit off the beaten path well worth it!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I was torn between staying at the Courtyard downtown verus here at the SpringHill Suites a few minutes away. Since I have a car, I decided that staying at the SpringHIll would be fine. All of the staff that we've interacted with are extremely friendly, accomodating and helpful. This includes the front desk, management, housekeeping and others that we've run into during our stay!

I like that the breakfast is included. It's definitely more than a continental breakfast. There's make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, cereal, bagels, muffins, coffee, juice, fruit, etc. It was a little busy in the AM, but they were very prompt replenishing items and keeping the area clean. I do with there was a little more seating in the breakfast area, but it wasn't a big deal.

The room has a small fridge, sink and microwave. It's just right for reheating leftovers and keeping a few drinks cold. The wired internet service has been reliable, as well as the wireless internet throughout the hotel.

The pool is long and narrow with a handicapped access chair! The pool is decent for swimming short laps or just splashing around in the water.

The photos online are just what the place looks like. I'd highly recommend this property!

Room Tip: All rooms are essentially the same.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank panda_watcher2011
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

We are glad you had the chance to enjoy so many of our wonderful amenities. Thank you for the high praise!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I was in town for my son's UGA orientation and just needed a place to stay overnight. I wish I could have stayed here longer. Clean, friendly but not overbearing and very nice decor. After having had a full day it was nice to have a peaceful place to rest and recharge. Great breakfast, too.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Christopher J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are very proud of our diamond award winning property. Our dedicated staff aims to please.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

This is a well manicured and friendly place to spend a night or two. Rooms are well appointed,bed is comfortable and staff friendly.
During breakfast I noticed Christopher, the manager helping to clean up the service. There were two other employes working on the same project. This wasn't redundancy but rather a supervisor taking hands on responsibility.
Keep up the exemplary work! Its very appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank VoyagerFour
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Team SpringHill Suites-Athens thanks you for your kind comments.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

My husband and I have been fans of Springhill Suites for years, ever since our first stay in Alpharetta. They never disappoint us. This property is the best yet! It's a fairly new hotel and the decor is ultra modern - I really liked the way the rooms were done. The breakfast area was nice also, open and airy and plenty of seating, and the food was constantly being replentished. The staff were friendly and helpful, giving us good advice on local restaurants to try. The location is very quiet, and conveniently located close to the loop around Athens. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the Athens area. I highly recommend this Springhill Suites.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Christopher J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope you have a chance to visit again soon. Our Diamond Circle Award winning staff look forward to serving you again.