SpringHill Suites Athens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Luxury Inn(Watkinsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsminute drive to downtownbedroom arearoom layoutenglish muffinsstayed here for nightsgreat hoteloatmealbreakfast buffet istwo queen bedsspent one nightcomfortable roomsthe young ladyin townwould stay here againclean hotelfront desk staffvisiting uga
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2010

stayed here for a game night. Newly remodled about 10 miles out of downtown very comfortable and near stores and restaurants. nice breakfast

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ms.go-go
Reviewed 12 September 2010

The check in was fast and very friendly. The room was very clean, colors of room is very peaceful. The beds are wonderful and you have all kinds of pillows to chose from. The bath is very large, very clean. The small sitting room and kitchen area is great if staying longer. The pool is larger than I expected, wonderful area to sit and read ,or enjoy the outdoors. The hotel is close to resturants and shopping. Downtown Athens is only a few minutes drive. The next moring we were pleasantly surprised at breakfast ,we had freshly cooked waffles, bacon , eggs, and biscuits with gravy from the breakfast bar. The only problem we had was quickly resolved by the young land on the desk that night.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vick52
Reviewed 31 August 2010

There sales person Jenny is wonderful to work with.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2010

The Springhill Suites in Athens, Georgia was a wonderful experience from the moment of arrival until I reluctantly had to leave the next day. The service I received upon arrival was professional and positive. I watched as the front desk person was helping someone else and was impressed with her attitude and demeanor. I knew then I was in the right hotel. The lobby was beautifully decorated and was impeccable. The young lady at the front desk made several suggestions as to restaurants in the area and the one I went too was delicious.
Upon arriving in my room I was surprised by the size and space. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The color scheme is peaceful and relaxing. I love the way the sitting/ desk area is separated from the bedroom area. The room was impeccably clean. I was impressed by how large the bathroom was and the glass enclosed shower added so much to the ambience of the bathroom. The kitchen area was perfect. It had everything I could possibly have needed. The bed was comfortable and while the hotel had to be almost full from what the parking lot looked like. It was so quiet and comfortable that I didn't know there was anyone else there.
The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate and I was impressed with the pleasantness of the staff as they checked to make sure there was plenty of food available. I have made reservations for a football weekend already and will always stay at this hotel when in Athens.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I loved everything--great colors. I did have a room with a shower stall and did miss having a tub. Found out some rooms do have tubs.

Would enjoy real eggs at breakfast- prepared eggs just not to my liking.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo