I stayed at the UGA hotel for two nights for a relative's college orientation. The service was by far the highlight of my stay. The staff were very friendly and were always willing to go out of their way to cater to my needs. The room was tidy and clean, and the beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was good, but it was not complementary- you're looking at about $6 a plate, which is quite reasonable in my opinion. If I must say something negative, it would have to be about the weak water pressure in the sinks, which was not a big concern of mine. It is located on campus, so if you are staying in Athens planning on visiting the college, I highly recommend staying here. All in all, I am very pleased with my stay and will definitely stay again when I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beautiful, historic campus of the University of Georgia in Athens, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center includes a 200-room hotel, four onsite dining options, banquet areas, conference rooms, auditoriums, a fitness center, and a computer lab — all under one roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgia Center - The University Of Georgia`s Hotel Athens
- The Georgia Center - The University Of Georgia`s Conference Center And Hotel