“Delicious!”

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Food is very good and they give you plenty. I enjoy the filet mignon, fried rice and yellow sauce, It is a hit or miss on the chef but overall It was great.

There are newer reviews for Inoko Japanese Steak and Seafood House

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Called ahead...asked for 6:30 or 7:00...told to come at 6:30 as there were plenty of reservations left at that time. Turns out they don't treat you any different from a walk-in. 7:22 and still no sign of a hostess wanting to seat us. The tip will reflect this abusive treatment. Where's the manager? Where is the complimentary cocktail? I thought this was the hospitality business.

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We went here after a bad experience elsewhere in town. What. Great turnaround. The servers were patient with us as we asked A 100 questions and took forever to make a decision. Went with the Chet's choice no eel and enjoyed every bite. Atmosphere might need a refresh but the health score was very good. The crowd tells the story!

3  Thank WhyEatOut
Reviewed 15 May 2013

5 of us went on a business dinner, it cost about $100, so I would say it was inexpensive considering the quality of the food. All the restaurant employees were friendly. I can't comment on the restrooms as none of us used them. There was plenty of food and everyone enjoyed their meal. The shrimp was especially tasty. We did not try the sushi. The service was fast and we were able to get seated immediately, perhaps because it was a Wednesday night. We all enjoyed the performance of the chef.

4  Thank Eric P
Reviewed 10 February 2013

My sister, her boyfriend, & I went to Inoko for dinner. Of course, this was not our first trip. I am never disappointed in the food when we dine there. I also am thankful the coupons that I receive in my email. Our chef was excellent & again the food was fantastic!

4  Thank KimberlyH213