“Enjoyable Thai Food in a Cute Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

siri thai
Ranked #135 of 410 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Great restaurant-unbelievable service!
“Enjoyable Thai Food in a Cute Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

My daughter and I were looking for a Thai restaurant during a recent visit to Athens. We chose Siri Thai based on the Trip Advisor reviews. We were a little worried that the service would be slow, but it wasn't. We both enjoyed our meals. I got the Pad Thai with chicken and my daughter got the Siri Fried Rice.

Visited March 2014

Athens, Georgia
“High price for average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Compared to other Thai restaurants in the area Siri Thai has the nicest dining area. The food is average. I've ordered the beef and duck; both were chewy and lacked in flavor. I've had three different desserts here, and all of them were bland. The prices are so high that I felt that I got ripped off every time I gave this place a second shot.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Elberton, Georgia
“Perfect lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

This was a great pick for lunch. Everything was just the right amount of food (salad, spring roll and entree), fresh and very tasty. Service was excellent and fast, even though it was full. Nice variety on menu.

Visited August 2013
Buffalo, New York
“East Side - YES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

Siri Thai welcome to the East Side of Athens! Now with a second restaurant in town, I can have your amazing food anytime!!

And I have to say the ambiance in the new location is EXCEPTIONAL - very open, clean and inviting and the outside eating space is perfect. It is a wonderful compliment to the Prince Avenue Bottleworks location.

The food at this restaurant continues to be high quality time and again. My picky kids will even get excited to eat at Siri Thai and have now even asked if we can get it for take out! The curries are fantastic - I'm addicted to Massaman - and I never thought I would eat curry. The staff are also so conscientious about the level of heat - and make sure you are comfortable with what you are ordering for spice level.

I have started eating at more Thai restaurants in general around the area and state and must say, I am SO glad to have Siri Thai here in Athens. It is outstanding.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank StephNOwen
Atlanta, Georgia
“a personal and family favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

My husband and I love this place and so does our daughter (5yrs). The food is outstanding. The floor staff is not the fastest in the world (they're a bit shorthanded and can fall behind), but everyone is amiable and will get you what you need. We've tried about half of the offerings on the menu and haven't been disappointed. Favorites include roast duck w red curry or garlic chili, duck salad, thai salad, tom kha, and woonsen ginger.

Visited April 2013