“Rare find”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2013

A few friends and I went to Etienne Brasserie on a Friday night and were pleasantly surprised to get the last table in the house! The food was delicious and the drinks were out of this world! I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Had lunch with my daughter here recently. Authentically french bistro food was very tasty. Well prepared quiche, good hangar steak and strong coffee!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Food and service are usually great. Drinks are always excellent, too. This time the service seemed inexperienced and not overly attentive. The food was not only "just average" at best, but the kitchen was out of many menu items. Our selections of dover sole and cassoulet had substitutions of flounder and duck breast instead of confit of the leg. Disappointing that there were substitutions, but the quality and taste were not up to their usual standards, either.
But we love this place and have reservations in a week and a half - we are not deterred!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Really good restaurant, especially for lunch! I went there for a couple of times. Recently, I went there on Sunday using a certificate from restaurant.com. Frankly, Sunday brunch is not as good as lunches on weekdays. Just show the certificate in the phone. The service is always good too!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have mixed feelings about this place. I love coming here because of the charm and menu, but sometimes the service is just OK. The food is always consistent, cocktails are always fun and different, but sometimes I leave feeling like the whole experience could've been better. We'll keep coming here for sure, just hope the service and overall experience continues to improve!