“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I met a long time friend to catch up at Heirloom two weeks ago. We shared a bottle of wine, had dinner and desert and it was delicious. The kitchen had to recook one of our meals for a reason we were not told, but we were politely kept apprised of the situation and accommodations were made to our bill. All of those efforts were much appreciated. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, the ambiance, and the friendliness of the staff. I wouldn't hesitate to return.

There are newer reviews for Heirloom Cafe

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Do you like butterfly gardens;organic farming, and supporting local farmers? Also, if you like recycling an existing structure in Athens and most scrumptous food.....LOOK NO MORE.
The Heirloom Cafe has something for every one.
If you like to drink there is a GIANT beer ,wine and spirit selection.
I do not really go to have a drink but to taste the best cuisine in area.
We had a veggie burger, quiche and pimento cheese too.
There was a selection of Ga made cheeses. All bread was locally made and most of the dishes were made on site. We were lucky enough to meet the the owner who is as sweet as her desserts.
Food was very reasonable when we went for lunch and the Italian blackberry soda was DELISH! Even the waiter was perfect; attended to our every wish. I would give this Cafe 5 stars and I am very hard to please. Attention to every detail was made including original art on the walls!!! I can only imagine how good the WINE TASTINGS MUST BE. ******

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We very much enjoyed our meal and visiting with our waiter, who was also the bartender (we sat at the counter).

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We visited Heirloom for an early dinner while in Athens. Our experience was exceptional and one that we thoroughly enjoyed. We will certainly return with friends.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

with allot of the items cooked here. I had a regular breakfast but it was wonderful and make sure you have the biscuit, my mouth is still watering over that