“date with my grandson”

Yoforia
Atlanta, Georgia
“date with my grandson”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Love this place. Wide selection of frozen yogurt and toppings. My grandson loves the place. And so do I.

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Average”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The frozen yogurt is decent and is located close to many restaurants. We have been here a few times as it is convenient. There is not much special about it: Average is the best description. You weigh your cup here like many places.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank MeAgainFolks
Athens, Ga.
“Yo Yoforia”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Yoforia's pomegranate yogurt is the best. It's a great place to go with friends for a celebratory outing or just for fun. My son loves it.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank FionaSue
Athens, Georgia
“Great yogurt, great fun!”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

All I have to say is that my 16 year old brother will drive my crazy asking to go to Yoforia every time he comes into town! He eats one the giant bowls, full to the top all by himself! Literally will ask a million times till we take him! It's so good!

Visited March 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“So Good”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My husband and I love this place...sometimes I wish they had better flavors, but their fresh fruit is always the best! It is also very clean!

Visited January 2013