“Keba-Krazy”

Cuisines: Turkish
Rydal, GA
“Keba-Krazy”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I love keba. i have to refrain from coming here every day, or i would be gigantic. Their fries are delish. The bread-veggie-meat ratio is perfect. I just love everything about it. The meat is seasoned and has a great flavor that isn't overpowered by the sauces. mmm,mmm,good

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Honeysuckle M

“Good food as usual.”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

The service was great and the food was good as usual. Love the casual atmosphere. I enjoy the different sauces available.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BTTraveler1
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Not a fan”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This place wasn't bad, it just didn't really do it for me. It had a lot of flavor which was good, but I am not sure I would go back again.

Visited June 2012
“a nice change”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

we have been going to this chain since it's early inception on Lumpkin Street. It has opened a location near us in Oconee County and we are regular customers. it offers a tasty meal without all the unhealthy toppings you see elsewhere.

Visited March 2013
“Only eat if you like dry cabbage & meat wraps”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

The two times I've eaten at Keba, I left wishing I hadn't gone at all. The meat is dry and cabbage is the main topping with the meat wraps and sandwiches. Not worth the trip.

Visited September 2012