“Keba Spitfire Grill, Athens, GA - 17 Aug 2013”

Keba Spitfire Grill
Ranked #229 of 415 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 21 August 2013

While shopping at another store in the same complex on Epps Bridge Parkway, I was thinking about a light lunch. Until this initial visit, I’d never heard of Keba (pronounced Kay-Bah) Spitfire Grill. Sounding like “something different”, I suggested we tried it.

A very limited menu is offered and you can order their sandwiches on European-style bread or a wrap. Not wanting to fill up too much, I chose the beef wrap and split it with my wife. The combo is served with Belgian-style fries (Pomes Fritz) and a DIY drink. The meat was very good and the vegetables were fresh and crunchy. They offer several favors of sauces, but ALL are mayonnaise-based, so if you have problems with it like I do, ask them to delete this ingredient. My wrap was plenty good without any.

Being curious, I looked up Keba on the Internet. It was started in by a German, but has Turkish and Greek influences. According to their website, I only saw three locations, two in Athens and one in Watkinsville, GA.

1  Thank WA2world
There are newer reviews for Keba Spitfire Grill

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I went to school in Athens and fell in love with this place when it was named Achims. I have since moved 2 hours away and I make the drive for my birthday every year, as well as other times if I can manage it. Ke-ba is by far my favorite food on the planet.

1  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I love keba. i have to refrain from coming here every day, or i would be gigantic. Their fries are delish. The bread-veggie-meat ratio is perfect. I just love everything about it. The meat is seasoned and has a great flavor that isn't overpowered by the sauces. mmm,mmm,good

1  Thank Honeysuckle M
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

The service was great and the food was good as usual. Love the casual atmosphere. I enjoy the different sauces available.

1  Thank BTTraveler1
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This place wasn't bad, it just didn't really do it for me. It had a lot of flavor which was good, but I am not sure I would go back again.