“Georgia All-State Performance”

Ranked #21 of 50 things to do in Athens
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I really liked this venue. Plenty of parking and good restaurants nearby. The Theater was very comfortable.

There are newer reviews for University of Georgia Performing Arts Center

Reviewed 21 December 2013

The UGA Performing Arts Center has the best accoustics of any concert hall in the world. I have heard world class performers tell us that from the stage. The calendar of events always includes some of the very best performers in the field of classical and traditional musicians plus other wonderful entertainers. I have had season tickets for the Second Thursday series which features UGA faculty and students but they are absolutely marvelous although the tickets are less expensive. There are also free tickets available for selected faculty performance. Folks in the Athens area feel they are incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful cultural venue. I go there at least twice a month, sometimes once/week.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Beautiful hall, so watch for the performance that will appeal to your taste. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

the performing hall has some of the best acoustics that I have ever heard. the University does a great job in booking top symphonies for our enjoyment. we try to attend all that we can.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I ca recommend with one word Go and see!
UGA has transformed this community and this is one place a must visit in your itinerary when in Athens GA.

1  Thank Regina K