“Meh ... I wouldn't make this a MUST-GO place.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #259 of 410 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Georgia
“Meh ... I wouldn't make this a MUST-GO place.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

The food was okay, but the service took extremely long to get things out. Granted, we went on Holiday Break so they probably were not staffed for a larger group, but it took 20 minutes for a Grilled Shrimp Salad to make its way out.

The queso did not have much taste and some of the other people in my party had cold food. Unless other places are closed, I probably wouldn't come back here again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Athens, Georgia
“I'm having tacos tonight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

This place makes my mouth water, everything is fresh not kidding everything, great quality and always inexpensive. We will forever come back because of the Staff, they are very accommodating

Visited June 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“really good service for a fast food chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I don't usually review fast food chains because they are all pretty much the same, right? Well, I just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised by Fuzzy's. Even though the restaurant just has counter service, several people stopped by to check in on us. Also, the place was spotless and the hot sauce was killer spicy! Nice job Fuzzy's!

Visited March 2013
Georgia
“Just Eh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

After seeing a show downtown, we had a hankering for chips and salsa, so we tried Fuzzy's. At 11pm, it was loud and full of college students heading out for the night. The service was fine, the chips were ok, the salsa was from a jar (seems like every other taco place gives you fresh salsa), and the guacamole was good, but it was only available in one size, which would have been good for sharing among 3 friends, but way too much for just me. It wasn't necessarily bad, but I don't see any need to go back, since Barberitos is so much better.

• Visited April 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
“Chain taco place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

You order at the counter and pick your food up at a window. This clearly on of the newer places there. I would pick almost anywhere else to experience Athens. We were in a hurry and it is good if all you are looking for is fast tacos.

Visited March 2013