“Super Mexican Food”

Dos Palmas Mexican Grill
Ranked #157 of 419 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My friend and I went to Dos Palmas on a Sunday afternoon about three PM and there were quite a few people eating. The food was tasty and hot. Guacamole was fresh and not out of a can. The male server was right there if we needed anything, but not in your face. If I lived in Athens I would go there often.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Good Good Food and affordable Mexican food love this place we go here at least once a month and we have never had a bad experience

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

Ive eaten here many times. The Margaritas keep me coming back and a coupon, but I had never found a yummy dish. La Parilla (another Mexican restaurant in the area) has amazing shrimp Mexican tacos, so I am always comparing everywhere to them. I finally found a yummy dish here! The Mexican fish tacos are great, not low fat, but yummy! And you can buy then a la carte for 2.50 each, a great value!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I ordered take out from Dos Palmas and was pleased. I had an enchilada dish, which was typical fare for a Mexican restaurant. The portions are a little smaller than the typical Mexican place, but not bad.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Dos Palmas is our "go to" choice when in the mood for Mexican food. Great chips with two types of salsa. Good variety of menu items, reasonably priced... Great Margaritas !